RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AntiVirGear

FileBrowser from XboxGuide freezes

Yo,

I have a small annoying issue with the FileBrowser of the Xbox Guide HUD.

I upgraded my HDD from 250GB to 1TB and I copy-paste the data over the new HDD via FTP.

Since then, everytime if I want to use the FileBrowser from the Xbox Guide HUD, it freeze, I can't select any drive or else BUT the console still reacts so there is an issue with the plugin or something else I don't know.

Maybe I did something wrong while transfering the data over the new HDD?

OR are there some incompatibillity with new HDD?

Of course, the FileBrowser from Aurora works but if I install DVDs, I have to convert them to GOD... if I goto Aurora, then it will index the NXE games... as NXE... after converting NXE2GOD, Aurora will index them again as GOD and because "both" games are reffering to a valid folder, file, ... Aurora wont delete one entry of the index so I have to scan then whole Folder again and download the whole Assets again... annoying...

Hope someone can help me and yeah, have a nice day :)

AntiVirGear

You should really disable the autoscan feature of Aurora... then you won't have the problem of it adding 2 copies... also, Aurora never deletes a entry on it's own, there will be scripts with the next update that handle this for you tho...

Until then, if you select the title, you can remove it by going to the bottom of the details menu (Y button)

Try running your new drive through HDD regenerator as I bought a 1tb drive had the same issues and turned out the drive had delay's so had to be RMA'd. Also takes a bit more time to rescan and rewrite the DB on new drive so be patient 

The issue with the filebrowser may be a result of you using one of the custom FSD Plugin Themes, try restoring it to the default one, does the problem still happen?

Regarding the scan problem, uncheck the highlighted box in the attached image...

Regarding the loading time of the Memory thing in dash, it's normal that it can take a bit longer when you have a big harddrive, especially if you have alot of content on it (it needs to loop over everything to know exactly how much data is in use, and all that stuff for each device)

post-1436-0-91538900-1455130563_thumb.pn

Okay, I did it all.

It looks like that the FSD Plugin is corrupted or else.

The File Browser of FSD3 works so the skin from Aurora isn't the reason.

Isn't because I switched back and it still freezes...

I'll install Aurora again tomorrow/later and see what will happen :)

Okay, I did it all.

It looks like that the FSD Plugin is corrupted or else.

The File Browser of FSD3 works so the skin from Aurora isn't the reason.

Isn't because I switched back and it still freezes...

I'll install Aurora again tomorrow/later and see what will happen :)

So, when you load it from FSD it's working fine? but not when you load it from Aurora?

If so, copy the Plugin and it's data from FSD and it should work fine (as long as you're using the latest version of FSD it should have a compatible plugin for Aurora to use aswell)

Ok, I found out where the Problem could be

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5384-enjoy-aurora-get-this-custom-hud-theme-and-post-to-help-support-the-phoenix-dev-team-2-new-versions-july-4/

I am using a custom HUDScene from this guy and there is the problem... :/

The Error is in HudUiSkinCustom.xur so yeah... not rly my fault ^^

Ok, I found out where the Problem could be

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5384-enjoy-aurora-get-this-custom-hud-theme-and-post-to-help-support-the-phoenix-dev-team-2-new-versions-july-4/

I am using a custom HUDScene from this guy and there is the problem... :/

The Error is in HudUiSkinCustom.xur so yeah... not rly my fault ^^

That's what i was telling you, but you didn't want to listen to that i guess...

It's probably a transfer error that caused the problem

No transfer error. I pushed it back again from web and the error happened again. I though you mentioned the skin from Aurora not from the xbox guide, sry ^^

Now it's working (without custom HUD but never mind :) )

If there is nothing more from your side then...

***CLOSEREQUEST***

No transfer error. I pushed it back again from web and the error happened again. I though you mentioned the skin from Aurora not from the xbox guide, sry ^^

Now it's working (without custom HUD but never mind :) )

If there is nothing more from your side then...

***CLOSEREQUEST***

We don't close threads/discussions unless they're going way off-topic or any specific reason... that way, someone else with a similar issue may respond later, or even if someone solves the problem, they can reply with a solution for you... (besides being stuck with the original skin that is)

We don't close threads/discussions unless they're going way off-topic or any specific reason... that way, someone else with a similar issue may respond later, or even if someone solves the problem, they can reply with a solution for you... (besides being stuck with the original skin that is)

Oh... never looked that way :)

Nice!