RealModScene
Teejo

Best 360 games?

Hello, if theres any post about this please excuse me I couldnt find it with the search function. So Im looking to add alot of games to my 360 but been having a hard time finding good games, So thats why Im looking for personal opinions. What are your favorite games? I love rpg games already have skyrim, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Fallout 3/NV. Also shooters, I already got all call of dutys, and bf bad company 2, and 1. 

Please tell me your opinions, Im open minded  so every game you thought was good I´ll check it out.

Thanks alot in advance

The topic you couldn't find

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6302-top-must-play/?hl=%2Bsuggest+%2Bgames#entry53578

I'll add

Halo anniversary edition -a must play,excellent graphics & hours of play,takes about 2hrs or there about's before things get real good

Jeremy mcgrath offroad racing xbox live arcade game

original xbox games

burnout 2 & 3

Black

Halo 2

Personally Batman Games and from playing multi's with ma wee boy the LEGO series of games are fantastic and endless hours of fun but honestly there are so many it's genre specific to choose the best cos each category has at least one that's worth a few spare hours 

• Like 1

It's pretty subjective, so expect to get some varying answers. Some that I enjoy are:

Tomb Raider

NBA Jam

Dirt 2

Bioshock (1,2,3)

Alice: Madness returns

Dead Space 3

Metro (2033 and Last light)

Need for Speed (hot pursuit)