RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rakeshvz

Xbox Tools Mac Os

because my customers are asking for tools for xbox mac os

and I only have a mac computer I'd like to share with everyone my apps converted for mac os

all apps are fully functional including wine installed

like windows do you just double click to start the program

nand to read and write using only autogg

this works aleen through squirter programmer with mac port and ftdi drivers installed, set the USB cable port via mac ports

i have add all drivers and tools in FTDI folder install drivers only like 

1 install mac ports

2 install USBSerialDriver.dmg

3 install D2XXHelper.pkg

4 install D2XX1.2.2.dmg

5 setup the usb cable poort to mac ports parralel

to create a  rgh image  use xebuild-gui all patches and options work also the download options for dash files

tools for mac are for now

AutoGG

XeBuild-gui

360Flash Tool

Exiso-gui

Iso2God

Rgh Timer

Iso hacker v5 (same like Exiso)

yaris swap

XNandHealer

AutoXbins

RGBuild image editor ( i used for replace files in nand like bootanim.xex to old school one)

HexEditor (nicer one)

UltraIso

sorry for bad english its translated  if somting its not working or you want a special program for mac os let me know 

most are large files so i upload a torrent that easy and faster

have fun all

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sw0p9lcqmm4wzte/ToolsRGH.torrent

• Like 2

Thanks for putting this together! I'm a Mac user too actually. I use Windows only for Xbox 360 tools and other miscellaneous things.

Have you tried making J-Runner Mac compatible? It would be a great addition to this list! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting this together! I'm a Mac user too actually. I use Windows only for Xbox 360 tools and other miscellaneous things.

Have you tried making J-Runner Mac compatible? It would be a great addition to this list! Thanks again.

Why would you want JRunner? it's a buggy piece of shit imho

yes Jrunner its buggy and use only netframework and windows library for all drivers thats impossible to work on mac os 

only xecuter can make this work if the want to but the people there want only make allot money with almost no support for starters I do not want to have their products 

i have add some new little tools to make things easier 

yes Jrunner its buggy and use only netframework and windows library for all drivers thats impossible to work on mac os 

only xecuter can make this work if the want to but the people there want only make allot money with almost no support for starters I do not want to have their products 

i have add some new little tools to make things easier

Nah, it's not impossible... xeBuild GUI is also built using the .NET framework, and it works! ;) also ISO2GOD is built using .NET :)

However, JRunner can never be 100% running on MAC because of the way it communicates with devices (unless someone writes a layer that makes it communicate exactly the same way as windows, it'll never work fully)

Nah, it's not impossible... xeBuild GUI is also built using the .NET framework, and it works! ;) also ISO2GOD is built using .NET :)

However, JRunner can never be 100% running on MAC because of the way it communicates with devices (unless someone writes a layer that makes it communicate exactly the same way as windows, it'll never work fully)

yes you right but that dam j-runner using framework 4 web

mac os refuse to work with it i try almost anything change some files and add to wine but its still refuse to boot 

framework 3 and lower are working with pro problems all tools 

nand reading will never work than only building a freeboot image  but xebuild its better

Hello, Mac user here, i find verry useful your collection but can you archive it? If i try to download it says "upgrade to download multiple files" even for a single app, it sees it like a folder.

• Like 1

Hello, Mac user here, i find verry useful your collection but can you archive it? If i try to download it says "upgrade to download multiple files" even for a single app, it sees it like a folder.

now you can download a single program 

I know :( I just have learned how to dodge the bugs (usually I close and reopen before doing anything new), and occasionally use the CR3/CR4 rater option. I really liked Auto-GG when it came out (jam packed with features!) but I guess some of the features are broken now (ones that relied on a specific server).

Can xebuild-gui perform nandpro operations? Last time I used it was for the current latest dash and never checked. From what I recall it only builds/rebuilds NAND images.

And btw, beautiful GUI-- unfortunately my netbook (where I usually do my NAND stuffs) doesn't display properly on my very limited resolution. Though, now I could probably migrate to my MacBook Air...

I feared this would be the case :/ Guess it's time to move on! Besides, after my slim Trinity died on me, I switched to an awesome CR4 clone. No need for rater now I suppose...

I know :( I just have learned how to dodge the bugs (usually I close and reopen before doing anything new), and occasionally use the CR3/CR4 rater option.

I don't think those features would work either way, as they're communicating with the JRProgrammer/NAND-X using LibUSB0, i'm not sure it'd work on OSX tbh...

Can xebuild-gui perform nandpro operations? Last time I used it was for the current latest dash and never checked. From what I recall it only builds/rebuilds NAND images.

It can yes, i don't know if those features work on MAC tho, it depends on if NANDPro works there or not (probably not, same reason as above really, LibUSB0)

And btw, beautiful GUI-- unfortunately my netbook (where I usually do my NAND stuffs) doesn't display properly on my very limited resolution. Though, now I could probably migrate to my MacBook Air...

Thanks, yeah i designed it for "normal" screen resolutions

I don't think those features would work either way, as they're communicating with the JRProgrammer/NAND-X using LibUSB0, i'm not sure it'd work on OSX tbh...

It can yes, i don't know if those features work on MAC tho, it depends on if NANDPro works there or not (probably not, same reason as above really, LibUSB0)

Thanks, yeah i designed it for "normal" screen resolutions

libusb are working on mac os but you need mac port to install it 

maby we can use jr-programmer to dump but we need some new software that use macports with libusb0 like command line tool  as nandpro  

libusb are working on mac os but you need mac port to install it 

maby we can use jr-programmer to dump but we need some new software that use macports with libusb0 like command line tool  as nandpro

It may work with this tool?: https://github.com/Swizzy/x360NANDManager

If I had a mac, I'd just install parallels and run an XP vm in order to use any tools not made for OSX...

Good job by the way, it's nice to see compatibility opening up for other users.

If I had a mac, I'd just install parallels and run an XP vm in order to use any tools not made for OSX...

Good job by the way, it's nice to see compatibility opening up for other users.

Parallels kinda sucks tho, in one of their modes they don't translate the paths correctly which may break functionality for .NET apps, despite running under a real .NET framework!