RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Teejo

Fable 3 with all dlcs

Hello, well I finally decided to mod my xbox 360 and it worked perfectly just some slight problems with my aurora. Im sorry if this isnt the correct forums but Im quite desperate. Ive been looking for fable 3 with all dlc and I cant find a reliable download or any links at all. I was wondering if someone here had some links I could have to download the game. My damm original disc got death rings and my local gamestops sucks and doesnt have any fable 3 left. 

Thanks alot in advance

do you have any links for the pirate versions? sorry for not clarifying that

It doesn't matter if YOU have a physical copy that no longer works, on this forum nobody is allowed to post links to copyright protected material without consent from the original author (meaning, pirate copies of games are not allowed to be linked to from this page)

Quattro and Swizzy are absolutely right. That being said, I see no reason why you would want to play Fable 3. It is not a good game at all, and there are so many great ones out there.

Quattro and Swizzy are absolutely right. That being said, I see no reason why you would want to play Fable 3. It is not a good game at all, and there are so many great ones out there.

Im a fable fanboy, played it since back in original xbox. I love the rpg elements of the game (the housing, the combat, etc) Im also hunting achievments

No! No piracy here.

Be glad to help you with your Aurora issues though.

damm sorry bout that, well my problem is that I had the oldest Aurora (.1) installed because a friend gave me a usb with all the stuff I Needed. so I install every kind of games (320gb hdd), and everything works great, but the problem starts when I manually update Aurora to 0.5. I did it with xexmenu 1.2. I copied and pasted the aurora folder (replacing the old one) and when I start up my xbox it still shows up on the old aurora (I have to manually execute Aurora .5 in the file manager), but the problem is that the old aurora doesnt work at all now, I cant run games or press ''back'' or ''start'' because menu wont open. And if I try to launch a game it crashes leaving my xbox frozen.

What can I do to solve this issue? Btw I´m a real noob in this. I know the basics of how to install games or dlc (A friend lend me his copy of fable 3 and I just got the dlc working aswell)

You need to change the default dash in Dashlaunch. Open the Dashlaunch installer and point it to the new Aurora path where the old one is listed. If you replaced your Aurora folder with your new one, how do you expect it to run the old one?? You can't run Windows 7 once you upgraded to Win10, can you? You may be better off deleting the old Aurora installation rather than Copying over it, you may have old files from 0.1 still in there.

I would personally start fresh by deleting anything Aurora, then putting a fresh Aurora install in and pointing dashlaunch to it.

Also, maybe you can share what version Dashlaunch and kernel your running. You may be a bit out of date there.

Here is an example of dashlaunch--> 6b40d729d7ace8f527d84f7110b9eaf2.jpg

• Like 2