RealModScene
Dushyant Rathi

RED DEAD REDEMTION (BLACK SCREEN ERROR HELP)

Hey i have a modded Jtag xbox 360 and i am getting a black screen when i start red dead redemtion from xex menu the game wont show anything just a balck screen and then xbox shows try downloading the game again...i downloaded the game from gamestorrents.com extracted copied in my games ,all the other games work ust fine its just the issue with this one..

PLEASE HELP AND SUGGEST I RELLY WANNA PLAY THIS GAME...

THANKYOU

You've answered your own question i'm wondering why it isn't obvious

"i am getting a black screen when i start red dead redemption from xex menu the game wont show anything just a black screen"

"all the other games work just fine"

Find a game that doesn't have corrupted or incorrectly ripped files

• Like 1

.i downloaded the game from gamestorrents.com extracted copied in my games ,all the other games work ust fine its just the issue with this one..

a7fb4eee8072dae44f8199393b10ebd4.jpg

Maybe try a legitimate source.

edit: BTW, if you're still running XEXmenu, my guess is that your whole system is way behind in updates. What kernel are you currently running?

This game needs minimum kernel version 13599. Maybe update to 17489 (and Dashlaunch 3.16) and install something a little newer like Aurora, or at least the abandonware FSD3. Lots of good info on this site to get you up to date. Maybe also next time, don't go advertising that you're pirating games. Piracy is not condoned or tolerated on this site and besides being warned or possibly even banned, it will almost certainly limit the amount of help you receive.

• Like 4

I am using FSd3 right now the game wont start even from there so i tried a simpler option xex menu ..i should probably search for a new torrent or source for this game also i didnt knew  bout the site rules as the name suggested "Modscene" i thought i might be something for modders or something .thanks for the info anyways .

And as you mentioned is aurora a better dash then fsd i was quite reluctant to move on to aurora ,does it have some better or additional features

I am using FSd3 right now the game wont start even from there so i tried a simpler option xex menu ..i should probably search for a new torrent or source for this game also i didnt knew  bout the site rules as the name suggested "Modscene" i thought i might be something for modders or something .thanks for the info anyways .

And as you mentioned is aurora a better dash then fsd i was quite reluctant to move on to aurora ,does it have some better or additional features

It is for modders, just not pirates ;)

There's a difference between modders whom wish to modify their consoles to run homebrew etc. and pirates whom simply mod their consoles to play games for free leeching of those of us that actually pay for the game(s)

Nothing stopping you trying aurora out.There's too many things it does better than fsd to list.FSD is still good to rip games & i prefer it's dual pane file manger in some instances & apart from it's themed appearance there's no other reason to use it,you'll have to find out for yourself

Yes, Aurora is a better dash than FSD. It's lighter, faster, more stable, more current and last but not least, it's still being worked on/supported by devs. When Aurora 0.6b comes out, I have a feeling a lot of people will be spending time customizing things with the new utility scripts function. Check out what's coming in this thread...     Update Information - Aurora 0.6b     Another good thing to look forward to is...     NOVA - The Future of LiNK     . You can also check out the Aurora releases thread to look at each version and get a better idea what Aurora can do and what each version has added.

I still keep my FSD install, after all I put a lot of time into it, but Aurora has been my default dash since 0.4b (or maybe 0.3b IDK), and will remain so. Give it a try, check out the skins section and try on some new duds, I think you'll like it.

• Like 3

+1 to that, QuattroGam3r.

Not to mention all dashboard features are literally one button away... This alone is a godsend. FSD made me irritable at times with how cluttered it felt. I liked FSD and still have it for the same reasons as you, it just isn't and won't be my default anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

alright then will sure be giving a shot to aurora today ...thanks mates

one more thing can u guys tell me what is xebuild and what does it do i know dashlaunch and others but not famelier with this one

alright then will sure be giving a shot to aurora today ...thanks mates

one more thing can u guys tell me what is xebuild and what does it do i know dashlaunch and others but not famelier with this one

xeBuild is the NAND Builder, it's the core of what you have at your finger tips... you can check my signature below to find out how to use it...