RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Gatsby

Halo 3 Title Updates Not Working (Aurora Dash)

I'm only having this one little problem with Halo 3 so far, all  the other Updates work for all my other games. 

n3XRhdD.png

Are there any TU's for your version of the game on xboxunity?

Better question is, is it Halo 3 or is it the Halo 3: ODST Bonus Disc? (Which is Halo 3, but with all of the DLC's on it. And it's multiplayer only.)

Halo 3 Multiplayer Disc (Or Halo 3 Mythic Multiplayer Disc) doesn't have any Title Updates

• Like 2

It's just Halo 3 Single Player and Multiplayer. I just thought I should let some Admin know that the Title Updates aren't popping up on the Aurora Dashboard latest version.  

It's just Halo 3 Single Player and Multiplayer. I just thought I should let some Admin know that the Title Updates aren't popping up on the Aurora Dashboard latest version.

Again, you need to tell us which version of the game you have, simply saying "this game don't show me any TU's" don't help at all, every game have multiple different revisions, each revision have their own TU's, if you have a revision that nobody has uploaded any TU's for, there's nothing to we can do about that unless someone here have the same version and is willing to upload a TU for it... (maybe there is no TU for your version of the game?? sometimes when they release a "GOTY" or even a "Xbox 360 Classics" it'll have the latest TU implemented already (all the fixes from it that is)

Nobody is going to look into any issue unless you can tell us more details about it, we're not in the business of wasting time, nor does our crystal balls function at this time (we cannot see what version of the game you have without you telling us)

Again, you need to tell us which version of the game you have, simply saying "this game don't show me any TU's" don't help at all, every game have multiple different revisions, each revision have their own TU's, if you have a revision that nobody has uploaded any TU's for, there's nothing to we can do about that unless someone here have the same version and is willing to upload a TU for it... (maybe there is no TU for your version of the game?? sometimes when they release a "GOTY" or even a "Xbox 360 Classics" it'll have the latest TU implemented already (all the fixes from it that is)

Nobody is going to look into any issue unless you can tell us more details about it, we're not in the business of wasting time, nor does our crystal balls function at this time (we cannot see what version of the game you have without you telling us)

What are you talking about? I wouldn't of posted this thread if I didn't know what version my game was, I already updated it manually with the Unity website. I was just saying that the TU for my version of my game wasn't popping up on the dashboard but has already been uploaded to the website.

Sorry I'm "wasting" your precious time. I was just stating an issue.

What are you talking about?  I wouldn't of posted this thread if I didn't know what version my game was, I already updated it manually with the Unity website. I was just saying that the TU for my version of my game wasn't popping up on the dashboard but has already been uploaded to the website.

And you expect us to read your mind? know what version of the game you have?? seriously!!

And you expect us to read your mind? know what version of the game you have?? seriously!!

Not the point, I knew the TU version of my game was already on the website, that's why I posted on here when it didn't pop up on the dashboard!

Sorry I didn't state that early. 

Not the point, I knew the TU version of my game was already on the website, that's why I posted on here when it didn't pop up on the dashboard!

Sorry I didn't state that early.

Yes, but in order to investigate why this happens, we need to know the version you have... MedaID + BaseVersion so we can check what's going on... i can modify my database to handle those specifically but i need this information in order to do so... (especially since it's specific to this title/version of the game and not a general error)

Yes, but in order to investigate why this happens, we need to know the version you have... MedaID + BaseVersion so we can check what's going on... i can modify my database to handle those specifically but i need this information in order to do so... (especially since it's specific to this title/version of the game and not a general error)

Media ID: 699E0227

I actually have Halo 3 (well I have all of the Halo games but LOL) title updates show up fine for me.

Do you have this particular version of it?