RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Cheyne

help i cant adjust fan speed

i have xbox 360 slim after glitching it with cr4 everything went smooth and boots as normal, i have noticed that the fan speed is very fast so i tried to install fsd and dashlunch to lower the fan speed but it didnt work . i have opened the xbox and check the blue wire in case was running on 12 v mode but the wire was in place not been moved so all the wire are connected properly please help

i have xbox 360 slim after glitching it with cr4 everything went smooth and boots as normal, i have noticed that the fan speed is very fast so i tried to install fsd and dashlunch to lower the fan speed but it didnt work . i have opened the xbox and check the blue wire in case was running on 12 v mode but the wire was in place not been moved so all the wire are connected properly please help

Did you do the glitch and jRunner flash? Can't the temp settings be set from setting them on NAND itself in jrunner? Not sure if dashlaunch can override them or not but if you didn't do the glitch yourself and someone else did might that be whats going on? Yes heat damage can do it to.

Did you do the glitch and jRunner flash? Can't the temp settings be set from setting them on NAND itself in jrunner? Not sure if dashlaunch can override them or not but if you didn't do the glitch yourself and someone else did might that be whats going on? Yes heat damage can do it to.

Dashlaunch can and do override the SMC Config settings, infact when you change the settings in Dashlaunch it re-writes the SMC Config =)