RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Almiri99

Help!!! Link

Help hey guys im having problems with link i cant open my ports i get a pass in everything with and without upnp ive put my xbox in dmz opened my ports but they still say failed help me i would love to play online ive called my ISP and they told me they dont block port 3071 3072 i have a xbox slim trinity

Help hey guys im having problems with link i cant open my ports i get a pass in everything with and without upnp ive put my xbox in dmz opened my ports but they still say failed help me i would love to play online ive called my ISP and they told me they dont block port 3071 3072 i have a xbox slim trinity

If the ports fail then they are not open. Check portforward.com and select your router it will give you a step by step to open the ports for your router!!

good luck...

Mrripply

• Like 1

I have a problem guys

I configured my modem router and opened the port and everything is working just fine but when I want to play cod bo2 and I press Xbox menu for system link I find it grayed out

And yes I installed TU

Sorry for my bad English

I have a problem guys

I configured my modem router and opened the port and everything is working just fine but when I want to play cod bo2 and I press Xbox menu for system link I find it grayed out

And yes I installed TU

Sorry for my bad English

It's quite enough with asking in one thread, and there's no point making another point 2 minutes later stating that you're waiting for the answer... that kind of stuff will just bug those maybe wanting to help you...

I must update my dashboard to play in system link ?

Most likely, yes...

Maybe if you don't you will not be able to play with system link even if everything is passing after Verifying LiNK option

So Like swizzy said,yeah you should

What will happen if I don't update dashboard ?

You won't be able to use newer TU's for starters, this in turn may cause you to not be able to play with everyone else, there may also be other things that cause you to be unable to play if you're not on the same dashboard as everyone else...

All use the latest version of dashboard ?

Most do... (somewhere above 90% of the active users do)