RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DR3AMMA5TER

VBA360: Roms of GB & GBC games not stretched properly!

Hello,

The VBA360 emulator works almost perfectly on mij RGH Xbox360 but the problem is that only the Gameboy and Gameboy Color games are not filling the whole screen.

The game picture is pushed to the left of the screen with a black border on the right side.

I tried some things to get a full (16:9) picture but with no effect.

I used the latest revision of the VBA360 emulator (0.03 Beta)

Can someone help me with this?

I know there are some smart coders here on the forum so maybe it just needs a little tweaking of the emulator....

Can someone help me with this?

I know there are some smart coders here on the forum so maybe it just needs a little tweaking of the emulator....

Given the source code for it and alot of time, it's something i could maybe help fix... but... the biggest issue right now is time as it's something kinda low priority due to it being a community thing that i don't personally care about much...

Thnx for the reply Swizzy & gavin_darkglider, i like VBA360 so much because of the possibility of covers/screenshots for every game.

But i will try Retroarch! 

Is it also possible to only have gambatte for use of GBA/GB/GBC games so i won't have to use the whole Retroarch emulator but just the gambatte part of it?

Thnx for the reply Swizzy & gavin_darkglider, i like VBA360 so much because of the possibility of covers/screenshots for every game.

But i will try Retroarch! 

Is it also possible to only have gambatte for use of GBA/GB/GBC games so i won't have to use the whole Retroarch emulator but just the gambatte part of it?

Yes, each xex have everything they need, you'll need some of the other resources to use it aswell (cfg etc.) but the other cores are useless, the default.xex is also useless as it's essentially just a launcher