RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tweekoi666

minecraft fatal crash every time, help.

hello i have been experiencing the worst problem i had to deal with since i bought an xbox 360.
i am a noowbie at this so please explain in detail if you can.
i have aurora installed (latest), and i use an external hard drive with 500gb on it, every game works PERFECTLY, EXCEPT MINECRAFT.
i can access the game, unlock it with "xm360" program,and it unlocks the full game.
i enter the game, and when i go to create a new world, while creating(loading screen) it i get a fatal crash and xbox restarts.
NOW, i have downloaded 2 versions of the game, because i thought that was the problem, both of the versions have the same problem.
the files in the downloads are like this :
folder named "$SystemUpdate"
folder named "$TitleUpdate"
folder named "content"
folder named "media"
file named "AvatarAssetPack"
file named "Default.xex" 
file named "nxeart"

this is all the content which i downloaded and need to install.
i tried moving the game to the HDD in the xbox, that didn't work.
i tried moving the "content" folder to my HDD content folder, nothing happens.
furthermore, there are title updates that i downloaded and have no idea where to put them, so that aurora can detect them in the "title updates" and i can enable the title updates.

You're trying to use the DVD launcher, it crashes because you don't have the game on a DVD...

Take the "Content" folder, transfer that to your console and play that... delete all the other files, they're useless

thanks for writing ...
i put the "content" folder into the HDD and before that i deleted any previous minecraft folder in the "00000000000" folder.
i entered the game, and the same exact thing happens... it just crashes when i  create a new world.
not instantly, it loads the loading screen and somewhere in the middle of it loading a new world, it restarts aurora and says "fatal crash intercepted".
don't i need the game in the "games" folder on my external hard drive, or my HDD? 

thanks for writing ...

i put the "content" folder into the HDD and before that i deleted any previous minecraft folder in the "00000000000" folder.

i entered the game, and the same exact thing happens... it just crashes when i  create a new world.

not instantly, it loads the loading screen and somewhere in the middle of it loading a new world, it restarts aurora and says "fatal crash intercepted".

don't i need the game in the "games" folder on my external hard drive, or my HDD?

Correct, make sure you have the latest TU installed aswell, and also make sure you have the avatar support installed aswell as you are on a up-to-date kernel

I CAN'T :(

you don't understand, if i delete the game from the "games" folder in the HDD the aurora games gallery does not display the icon of the game.
+ i can't install title updates HORIZON doesn't work. and i don't know how to install them manually.

To check which kernel version you are on

1) you can check in dashlaunch bottom right corner(if you dont have dashlaunch you can install it by following this videohttps://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7&v=m1gvZh2ihsQ)

2) I THINK you can also check in xbox dashboard(nxe)settings

To update the kernel the (latest version in 17489)

Follow this tutorial

http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144

ok, before the kernel.....

my title ID matches but media ID doesn't match with "xboxunity" title updates media ID. what do i do about that?

update, when i deleted and re-pasted the game to the HDD and then entered the game and exit. it creates a folder named after the title ID, and it creates a WRONG folder name, because it does not match with the title ID it gives me when i press Y on the minecraft game icon.(aurora)
so i changed the folder name in "content" (00000000000) so it matches the title ID that aurora shows.
but still, same problem.....
it's weird because i can access  and play the stupid tutorial T____T.

3 hours ago, ChristianSevilla said:

Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet?

Dont use the extracted version?? Lol..