RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
yowaxa69

help! I forgotten my UNITY username!

hello! Mr administrator!

So I forgotten my Unity Username,but my E-mail is alive!

then how to get my username? Please,help me!

First thing check your email for the realmodscene account activation mail ... Im pretty sure it must say your username and say it is activated.. If you cant find that mail or you already deleted it.. An admin may come and help you.

First thing check your email for the realmodscene account activation mail ... Im pretty sure it must say your username and say it is activated.. If you cant find that mail or you already deleted it.. An admin may come and help you.

thank you for your help.Unfortunately! I can not see any about username after reply E-mail by Admin@xboxunity.net!

and just only see like below:As requested your password has been reset to: ******35458

Thank You Administrator

Unity

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE. 

***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL****

Do you play in link?If yes,what is your gamertag?By searching for the gametag on unity ,we can find the username.

• Like 1

I had the same problem. As said above you can find it in e-mail. (just type: "unity" in search and look at every letter)

FvL5116.png

• Like 1

I have also forgot my username, however i have a bad habit for deleting all old emails (including trash). are there any unity admin floating around that can assist me please?

I have also forgot my username, however i have a bad habit for deleting all old emails (including trash). are there any unity admin floating around that can assist me please?

Just request a new password reset and you should be fine