RealModScene
Thors

Rgh link trouble

Hello to everyone.I am having some trouble with my console lately.Sometime( a lot) when i select "system link" and "rooms" my console just shut down. It's been like that for the past 2 weeks and is getting more frequent (like 3-4 time in 30 min).i use aurora 0.5b. I've  checked the temperature it's around 65 C and have the fan setting in dashlaunch max.I've also remove all plugins from dashlaunch with same results.Any idea what it might be or how i may fix it please?I hope my console is not broken.Thank you for your time.

It's a somewhat common problem in that the FSD Plugin is causing a crash, your dashlaunch settings are most likely setup in a way that your console should freeze when it can't recover the fatal crash...

You can set it to reboot, that way it'll reboot your console when it happens

Indeed! I didn't see that post.Did you manage to fix it .is it still happening to you?

It's a somewhat common problem in that the FSD Plugin is causing a crash, your dashlaunch settings are most likely setup in a way that your console should freeze when it can't recover the fatal crash...

You can set it to reboot, that way it'll reboot your console when it happens

Ok .will do!thanks for your time!

this is a common problem lately. me and all the people i play with also have this problem. and latelly system link is disconnecting way more than it did before (withouth searching for rooms).