RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ahmad28

Change game background covers manually

I just installed Aurora 0.5b. I want to know if I can change my game covers manually. And where can we find the background covers on xboxunity.net as I know that there we can change covers manually by uploading covers. But what are the size and formats of the covers.

You can use Aurora Asset Editor to replace any of the assets manually (background, cover, icon, screenshots, banner, it also supports conversion from most common formats aswell as automatic resizing)

The covers on xbox unity are all 900x600 (Width 900, Height 600)

Xboxunity.net don't have any backgrounds for you to download, they're all taken from xbox.com

Thanks a lot.

Should both the Xbox and the laptop be on a wired connection? I have not used ftp before I used Xbox neighborhood. Can u please tell how to connect FTP.

Thanks a lot.

Should both the Xbox and the laptop be on a wired connection? I have not used ftp before I used Xbox neighborhood. Can u please tell how to connect FTP.

With FTP you need to have a FTP server running (FSD, Aurora and XEXMenu have it built-in and enabled by default) if you use Asset Editor it has everything you need to deal with the transfer to/from the console for you, including tracking which title the assets are for etc.

All you have to do is specify what IP your console have, and what username/password to use, in Aurora the default is xboxftp