RealModScene
ahmedyaser999

I can't get it !!

Guys i am still starting on this xbox experience .. i have a jtag/rgh 360 console .. i am roughly working my way throw downloading new games and installing them .. the sources are too much and most of the time too complicated for me to get it .. i successfully downloaded and installed two games(sniper elite and rayman) .. but i can't install COD  although I've downloaded two versions of it (black ops 3 & advanced warfare) .. they both give me the same error (The game couldn't start, try downloading it again) .. 

From what i've been reading the past couple of days i know what i am submitting isn't enough but i've opened this topic so that a pro might ask me the questions he needs to know and try helping me around this, Thanks in advance!!

Note:

i have a FSD3 Rev 755

and also i installed Aurora 5b

i have xexmenu installed

i have isoextract on my PC

i got what dashlaunch does i tried it but still FSD doesn't auto launch i have to use xex to launch either FSD or Aurora

i have tons of questions and little knowledge of some major keywords (Such as kernel version!) i would like to know what could i do when i connect to the internet from the console cause i can download covers but i don't seem to be connected!! 

Guys i am still starting on this xbox experience .. i have a jtag/rgh 360 console .. i am roughly working my way throw downloading new games and installing them .. the sources are too much and most of the time too complicated for me to get it .. i successfully downloaded and installed two games(sniper elite and rayman) .. but i can't install COD  although I've downloaded two versions of it (black ops 3 & advanced warfare) .. they both give me the same error (The game couldn't start, try downloading it again) .. 

From what i've been reading the past couple of days i know what i am submitting isn't enough but i've opened this topic so that a pro might ask me the questions he needs to know and try helping me around this, Thanks in advance!!

Note:

i have a FSD3 Rev 755

and also i installed Aurora 5b

i have xexmenu installed

i have isoextract on my PC

i got what dashlaunch does i tried it but still FSD doesn't auto launch i have to use xex to launch either FSD or Aurora

i have tons of questions and little knowledge of some major keywords (Such as kernel version!) i would like to know what could i do when i connect to the internet from the console cause i can download covers but i don't seem to be connected!! 

Well.. i'd start with this..

1. use ISO2GOD to convert your games.. odds are you are missing some files with games, hence why they wouldnt start..

2. Next i'll tackle the "kernel" question, this is also easily called "dash" or "dashboard" version, basically it's the OS that's on your XB.. games require a certain dash and even avatar data to be installed, (there are guides for this)

3. Dashlaunch- are you saving the config that you set? just setting the options and not saving will revert back to whats on the original launch.ini during next boot(Swizzy will correct me if i'm wrong here lolz)

4. Connecting your RGH to the internet can allow you to download covers/TU's/play on LiNK.. the other stuff i wont even bring up as i dont care for it, and neither should you..

5. Questions are very welcome, as long as they aren't blatantly answer 1000's of times.. do use the search option, or even google.. be sure to use the "RGH" letters to specify what you want to search.. such as: "Kernel version RGH" in google gives you EXACTLY the answer, as well as guides on how to update  :thumbup:

EDIT: NO ONE HERE SUPPORTS PIRACY.. just FYI  :thumbsup: 

Felida you are correct on 3

Only thing i'll add is for op to read tuts on how to install multi disc games as not all can be installed the same way & be more discrete on where you get games from,mine are all store bought..lol..

• Like 2

Felida you are correct on 3

yeah i didnt know if it was exactly like that, or if it reverted back on cold-boots only.. lol.. (being lazy to check)

Well.. i'd start with this..

1. use ISO2GOD to convert your games.. odds are you are missing some files with games, hence why they wouldnt start..

2. Next i'll tackle the "kernel" question, this is also easily called "dash" or "dashboard" version, basically it's the OS that's on your XB.. games require a certain dash and even avatar data to be installed, (there are guides for this)

3. Dashlaunch- are you saving the config that you set? just setting the options and not saving will revert back to whats on the original launch.ini during next boot(Swizzy will correct me if i'm wrong here lolz)

4. Connecting your RGH to the internet can allow you to download covers/TU's/play on LiNK.. the other stuff i wont even bring up as i dont care for it, and neither should you..

5. Questions are very welcome, as long as they aren't blatantly answer 1000's of times.. do use the search option, or even google.. be sure to use the "RGH" letters to specify what you want to search.. such as: "Kernel version RGH" in google gives you EXACTLY the answer, as well as guides on how to update  :thumbup:

EDIT: NO ONE HERE SUPPORTS PIRACY.. just FYI  :thumbsup:

Personally i use only extracted games, never had the need to go for GOD's

But yeah, whatever settings you setup in dashlaunch are only valid until you reboot the console as they're temporary in memory... you have to save them to a launch.ini for them to stay active after rebooting...

Regarding kernel update, you don't actually need to add "rgh" to it, but... a good one is linked to in my signature below ;) (JTAG and RGH use the same method for kernel updates, just selecting a different hack that's all, it's important that you select the correct one based on what's installed in the console tho!!)

we all had to start some where matey and your in the right place for questions. (apart from Swizzy who is the stig of PC's/Consoles etc....lol) 

you'll be kicking back and playing CoD in no time and updating your dash etc. in under 10 mins. 

Saying that, you do have to read around the forum as you've probably heard this before....all the info is here. 

but you'll get there 

• Like 1

@scorpNZ .. any recommended stores  :smiling:  .. that might help!! 

i use [Removed]

Piracy is not allowed. As you are new, I am inclined to not ban you. Let this be the second warning, since I am in a decent mood. If it happens again, I will.

• Like 1