RealModScene
datastream

Aurora Crashing on Loading Games, Any log files?

Hello, 

I mentioned this is another thread about tu's but thought I'd post in the correct section as that was to do with title updates. 

Is there any log files anywhere that can help decide on why it's crashing on game launch. 

It's been installed on a mates machine and when he starts a game, borderlands etc. then it just kicks him back to the dashboard. it's a carbon copy of how my machine is set up (so he says and he's never touched anything...lol) 

Thanks 

If it's Aurora that's crashing you'll find the log(s) in Game:\Data\Logs\

they'll have a named starting with "Crash" if memory serves me right, they'll atleast contain the date + time it happened and have a callstack file aswell

Thanks, managed to get a couple of the log files and callstack.

Doesn't look much in the logs though. 

I've attached them.

Cheers again

Those logs are FSD logs... did you just put Aurora files on top of FSD?

omg...lol no....he's a complete n00b like, he ended up having to show me a screen shot of where he'd stored the folder "logs" as he swore he'd saved them in the shared dropbox folder called "xbox 360 PUT STUFF IN HERE" but he expected to share it by just putting it in dropbox, soooo....not surprised he's sent me FSD dash logs.... 

he's the type that would share a link with you and it would be C:\\mydocuments\mypic.jpg 

ok, matey, got him to zip them all....he says it's from the correct folder...

Thanks

Still all FSD logs... Also, they're from 2012, or atleast that's what the console date is set to... can you try to remote into his computer and fetch the proper logs by FTP?

ok i logged onto his machine and in the aurora data folder there's 2 files....that's all there is..... I've attached them but reading the debug log still looks like it's going on about fsd.....

Desktop.rar

post-6238-0-22627200-1454273564_thumb.jpg

post-6238-0-71159900-1454273570_thumb.jpg

post-6238-0-28993500-1454273582_thumb.jpg

ok i logged onto his machine and in the aurora data folder there's 2 files....that's all there is..... I've attached them but reading the debug log still looks like it's going on about fsd.....

These are actual Aurora logs, i can tell by the format used :) they're somewhat similar, but easier to parse ^^

In the previous run you tried to launch XEXMenu from Aurora, but it failed for whatever reason, i'm not entirely sure why, does the container actually exist where it's supposed to be?

Current run (i guess last before you actually grabbed the log using whatever you're using to get the logs) you launched Assassins Creed IV Black Flag except it only ever found disc 1 and not disc 2, which may result in a crash if it tries to swap to disc 2 which don't exist...

What do the errors look like more precisely when you get them?

Thanks for that......

OK, when it crashed it's weird as the game was COD3, I've asked him just to delete that ass creed and then we can try again.....

The game would load up but then when pressing start would just take him back to aurora....we will have another go! 

Thanks matey