RealModScene
datastream

cod3 tu1 works but tu4 will not

just loaded up a mates jtag and the game works on TU1, Won't work on TU4.

ERROR 

could not download required information from title storage. please check your connection and try again. 

as far as i know, i used the same one that got me up and running. 

let me check what they were..and i'll come back to you

as far as i know, i used the same one that got me up and running. 

let me check what they were..and i'll come back to you

If it works on your console but not his, check what's different, perhaps he's using a plugin you're not that's causing the problem?

I have the same problem... I downloaded and activated tu4 and when i start the game it gives me some error that download failed or something.. How many compatibility packs are there in total? I have the first one (which was used when the game was launched)

a quick google search says there's only one... quick question; do you guys have fakelive enabled? that might actually be the problem as i recall there being a problem as of TU3 with that

Thanks Swizzy mate, will have a check, asked him to look and I'll let you know...we have a problem with Aurora crashing but this isn't the right thread for that so will go and post in the correct section. :)

The compatibility pack that I got was the 

Compatibility Pack + TU 01 obrigatória para pode jogar Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

Atifkazia, if you read what Swizzy said about fakelive carefully, you will see that he actually DOES NOT recommend fakelive. Please disable fakelive and let us know if that solves your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Atifkazia, if you read what Swizzy said about fakelive carefully, you will see that he actually DOES NOT recommend fakelive. Please disable fakelive and let us know if that solves your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.. It is working now.. But you need fakelive enabled for talking with people? .. And YES i read it wrong what swizzy said..thank youu again..