RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vsjsmmks

System link question

Hello all just installed the aurora dash, very nice, I gave up on system link with FSD 3, but I said hey let me try and what do you know system link wasn't greyed out and I could log on.. My problem is when I click multi player it wants me to sign into Xbox live, and I can't click on system link. Am I supposed to create/ download a profile to continue? Sorry again noob in training...

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of the call of duties, I'm signed in allready with the sign in I created ( never been on live) I load game to title screen hit the home button, in the title screen box, I click system link, find a room and click, room shows me joined ( can see players) , back out, hit multi player on game menu, game loads multiplayer screen then I get a must sign in if I hit ok it says do you want to create or download profile. Do I need a live profile to proceed?! All TU are up to date and active..

I think I might need DLC's ???

most of the COD series games require you to have "Compatibility Pack #" when using TU's... those are normally downloaded from xbox live automatically when you enter the multiplayer menu... (you need ALL of them!)

how do i create a new thread

Go to a forum section and it's at the too right, like in most forums, there are some sections which only admins can make new threads

Sent from my SM-G903F