RealModScene
roberto360

My console restarts after opening the Xbox Dashboard

When I play online, I press the control panel button to enter the rooms of the LinkUp and sometimes my console is restarted. What causes this error? Thank you!

It's likely caused by a fatal crash which you've told dashlaunch to handle by rebooting your console

It's likely caused by a fatal crash which you've told dashlaunch to handle by rebooting your console

Is there any solution to this problem?

It's likely a problem with a plugin you have installed for dashlaunch and/or a connection problem between you and the server which causes it, i've seen atleast 1 thread before related to the RSS feed and crashes with the FSD Plugin, the FSD Plugin will be replaced with NOVA once NOVA is finished, until then you'll have to live with this problem or find out what the cause is and patch it on your own

If it's a problem with a plugin, it's an easy fix -> disable the plugin

Hey si yo tengo um problema parecido a mi si me deja entrar a las partidas pero despues de un rato me saca del link y no se porque ya que esto sólo pasa por las tardes y me dice que hay problema en el servidor o aveces me dice q la información del user es corrupta me pueden ayudar

Psd: solo me pasa por las tardes por las noches a partir de las 8 funciona bn gracias

In this forum we speak english, if you don't speak english you can go someplace else