RealModScene
roberto360

Hack In COD Black Ops 2

Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening to all

COD game every day and sometimes I find strange the gameplay of some players.

My question is: Is it possible that some players are using hack to win?

And how can we avoid playing with them?

Yes, it definitely is possible. This is the unfortunate downside of RGH/JTAG consoles.

As for how to avoid playing with them, I don't know if I have an answer for that. LiNK is probably the one feature of Aurora/FSD I have not used yet. If I had to guess, I would say you probably can't block the cheaters. I think someone else could provide you with a better answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening to all

COD game every day and sometimes I find strange the gameplay of some players.

My question is: Is it possible that some players are using hack to win?

And how can we avoid playing with them?

Way too many hackers these days..

What you can:

1. Make your own room, then you can kick whoever you want.

2. Go in another room and find some good games.

I always try to host as clear of cheaters games as possible, i mean i end games ASAP when i see a cheater and going to host in other room.

Bad thing is that unity is not so stable, when there are many people, and if i make my own room to be able to kick, after some time i get a disconection problem from the room and as you know , when i join in my own room again, i am no longer the "manager" of the room and cant kick players anymore. Ofcourse the new random guy, who becomes the room manager will not kick anyone due to many reasons..

It's really being a serious problem, iv'e seen about 15 or 20 players using cheats only in COD BO2

Iv'e just played against a player that uses cheats, his gamertag was "man3"

Why is the "report" option greyed out?

How can I report cheaters in public rooms?

The only think I can do is blocking them to recognize them, maybe there will be an option to report them in the future

On 8/10/2018 at 1:26 PM, RedaMostaganem said:

It's really being a serious problem, iv'e seen about 15 or 20 players using cheats only in COD BO2

Iv'e just played against a player that uses cheats, his gamertag was "man3"

Why is the "report" option greyed out?

How can I report cheaters in public rooms?

The only think I can do is blocking them to recognize them, maybe there will be an option to report them in the future

There are plans to help with this a bit, but the truth is, there isnt much of a moderating team on link. I hardly turn on my xbox these days. Been busy with my switch. lol.

On 8/12/2018 at 1:03 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

There are plans to help with this a bit, but the truth is, there isnt much of a moderating team on link. I hardly turn on my xbox these days. Been busy with my switch. lol.

If I could be a moderator I could save link from cheaters, I play COD BO2 too much when I'm not at work, or at least reporting them

I recorded this a few hours before

Look how he makes headshots and sees throw walls [Aimbot + Wallhack]

This is one of many cheaters on public servers

I hope this will make changes in public servers 😔

15342639517755217313134345528005.jpg

6 hours ago, RedaMostaganem said:

I recorded this a few hours before

Look how he makes headshots and sees throw walls [Aimbot + Wallhack]

This is one of many cheaters on public servers

I hope this will make changes in public servers 😔

15342639517755217313134345528005.jpg

You can definitely tell the person is using an aim bot.. that's for sure.. 

But.. if I were in charge, I would ip ban people that don't follow the rules.. but that isn't my call..

there is a thread on here, with a list of previously known cheaters.. You can try and not play with em.. or you can use a password room.. or you can get you the rte that kicks people, if you are the host.. lol.. And troll the hell out of them.. 

But currently.. there isn't much we can do.. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, felida said:

You can definitely tell the person is using an aim bot.. that's for sure.. 

But.. if I were in charge, I would ip ban people that don't follow the rules.. but that isn't my call..

there is a thread on here, with a list of previously known cheaters.. You can try and not play with em.. or you can use a password room.. or you can get you the rte that kicks people, if you are the host.. lol.. And troll the hell out of them.. 

But currently.. there isn't much we can do.. 

Thanks for your reply,

Well I was a "semi" pro player of an old game called Half-Life on PC and I can tell you that I've seen thousans of cheaters there (on non-steam servers). I know exactly how they cheat and how to deal with them. You can't tell a cheater stop that if he came just for it! and he can't stop if he's used to it…it's like drugs lol. He'll play like a noob without cheats.

So the best solution is the "ban" option or at least the "kick" option, they are multiplying day after day 😏

10 minutes ago, RedaMostaganem said:

Thanks for your reply,

Well I was a "semi" pro player of an old game called Half-Life on PC and I can tell you that I've seen thousans of cheaters there (on non-steam servers). I know exactly how they cheat and how to deal with them. You can't tell a cheater stop that if he came just for it! and he can't stop if he's used to it…it's like drugs lol. He'll play like a noob without cheats.

So the best solution is the "ban" option or at least the "kick" option, they are multiplying day after day 😏

It's like this honestly:

The team doesn't have enough people to moderate LiNK .. even if there was, EVERY case would need proof, so it isn't some kid complaining due to being a whiny brat(as there are tons on actual live lol).. 

And like I said, I would ip ban, but the way things are, that isn't the punishment. You can't follow the rules, people damn sure don't donate that much(ofc I COULD be wrong on this, as I do not actually know, but it is a safe assumption), so I would set it up so you couldn't access my stuff.. no title updates, no aurora updates, ect.. 

Is it a bit extreme? Yeah, but it is meant for people to enjoy, and the team freely allows mods in user rooms.. even if the room is public.. you're just not supposed to cheat and stuff in the actual pre-made rooms.. 

And I also can tell if someone is using a mod just by looking, as I am a trainer maker.. hahaha.. so I know what to look for.. plus I DO play cod alot.. And like your video, the pistol/sidearm does not have the distance nor accuracy like in the video.. lol.. absolutely cheating like a little entitled prick.. 

• Like 1