RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Gibn

updated to newest dash . cant FTP to xbox anymore or run successfull test

Hello ,

I recently updated to the newest dash. I just have one problem , I can connect to my wireless network but not the internet, My xbox has an ip address according to aurora but will not connect via FTP to my pc. Im using the same settings previous to the update but still not connection. and when I run a test on the nxe dash I get internet failed and everything says its blocked. I have liveblock and Livestrong disabled in dashlaunch as well. does anyone have any other methods to fix , because as always the ones I seem to find on the net dont work for me.

Edit : im using banned KV so i dont plan on connecting to Live EVER , havent for years and dont plan on it

Internet test in NXE is useless beyond checking that your network is connecting... the "Internet" test only checks against Xbox Live, so when you have liveblock enabled, it'll fail...

If you boot XeLL, does networking work?

xell wont connect. does xell need a wired connection? xbox is in a spot with no wired connection (yet)

im getting the hardware within the next few days to hook up a wired connection so I will wait.

Thanks,

Giibn

ya, not to sure why wireless dont work , not in the troubleshooting mood anymore haha. I know wired works