RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GoRdiE

No LiNK with two XBOX

Hi all,

I´ve a problem with Link. Excuse my poor English and...

I have two consoles on the same LAN. One  IP 192.168.0.9 and another at 192.168.0.6 . In both I have done the port forwarding and have different ports on LiNK on each. I can only go fine with one of them. The other is impossible and I have also tried to put in DMZ and nothing. Any suggestions?

Maybe I can not join link two consoles from the same LAN (same public IP's)?

Thanks and regards

You can play with 2 consoles on LiNK as long as they're on different ports, and one of the following conditions is met:

1. Neither console is hosting a game

2. 1 console is hosting a game, but the other console is NOT trying to join that game

3. Both consoles are hosting game(s)

Of course, it also depends on your connection, if you have a slow connection it might not be able to handle both consoles at the same time... (there's nothing we can do about that, you'll just have to get a better connection of that's the case)

Well, I have two different Users on unity. Both active in the PC's browser. 

With one (EidGoRslim) , I can not receive de API key.  

Well, I have two different Users on unity. Both active in the PC's browser. 

With one (EidGoRslim) , I can not receive de API key.

That means you're not typing in the same password on console as you do on your PC...

Yeah!!! Now it´s fine.

I first tried to access by wireless and not . Then I tried the link by selecting the link in the FSD and the console was linked.

After I returned to the Ethernet connection and did not go, so I connected again by the FSD and was fine. I can now access from Aurora!!!!!

Maybe the link acces is done by MAC and is different depending on the access connection(wifi or ethernet, right?

Yeah!!! Now it´s fine.

I first tried to access by wireless and not . Then I tried the link by selecting the link in the FSD and the console was linked.

After I returned to the Ethernet connection and did not go, so I connected again by the FSD and was fine. I can now access from Aurora!!!!!

Maybe the link acces is done by MAC and is different depending on the access connection(wifi or ethernet, right?

No, it has nothing to do with your MAC... however, Wifi often fails due to crap connection... the MAC only makes a difference for your internal network which may break it if you use the MAC incorrectly with your router settings