RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LokiReborn

Help please??? How to download and install games???

Can someone please help me?? I joined today and I wanted to ask how to download and install games???? I tried myself but I always fail. (NOTE: I'm a 13 year old....)

250 gb on xbox, i have freestyle dash,and if you need any information please... Rgh console.... ... If you can also tell me how to install title updates??An can someone please tell me how to play online and I have installed aurora

FSD is dead/dying. Aurora would be recommended for ease of downloading covers and TU's etc.

you're on your own for downloading games. No one here will help you with that. Installing is just the same as it was in FSD though. Just tell Aurora where it is and it'll scan it to the database.

Sign up at xboxunity.net to be able to pull covers and TU's into Aurora. Enter your login details in Aurora and you're good to go.

• Like 2

Sign up at xboxunity.net to be able to pull covers and TU's into Aurora. Enter your login details in Aurora and you're good to go.

You don't need an account for covers/TU's, only if you wish to use the "push to xbox" feature and/or play on LiNK/upload covers/TU's

I have aurora and I have learned how to update covers and updates

But how do I play online once I make an account? I have installed aurora and all the lated plugins and title updates

But how do I play online once I make an account? I have installed aurora and all the lated plugins and title updates

It is a well known fact that RGH consoles do NOT play online with xbox live, Unless you pay for a dodgy backdoor service that may only last hours before your console is banned.

The only safe way is by using LiNK which you will find tutorials for on this very site! 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3848-tuthow-to-setup-aurora-with-system-link/

That should get you started.

• Like 1