RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
zwouter

Call Of Duty Ghost Devastation not working.

Hey, I just downloaded the COD ghosts devastation dlc pack and the compability pack for my jtag. I installed them on my hard drive but when I try to play multiplayer it says that I am missing a file or my dlc is broken. I already have TU 17 for media ID 3CC......  Do I need another update or something?

How many compatibility packs do you have? there's probably more then one... there usually is for the COD series... (you need all of them)

Just downloaded compability pack 2 which I was indeed missing. But it still gives the same error.

I put the packs on my hdd with horizon, should I have extracted them and inserted them like you do with the compability pack of black ops 3?

Just downloaded compability pack 2 which I was indeed missing. But it still gives the same error.

I put the packs on my hdd with horizon, should I have extracted them and inserted them like you do with the compability pack of black ops 3?

Whoever told you to extract the compatibility pack for black ops 3 has no idea what they're doing/saying, it might work, but it's a bad thing to do...

Got it from xxxModdedWarfarexxx's video on youtube. With extracting it it worked. Without extracting it, it froze.

Probably because the file wasn't unlocked properly

Try using the Nuketown fix... there's a tool for it somewhere in the forums in a thread for COD BO3