RealModScene
Casper

Need help with strange behavior... Database Assets & Unity

Hope someone can help me with this.... it is very strange

Screenshots and banner show in game-detail view when I power on xbox and Aurora started.....

post-58292-0-92503800-1451223713_thumb.jpg

When I refresh the game, It downloads new data, and the screenshots disappear after the refresh completed.

post-58292-0-81916500-1451223727_thumb.jpg

Also when I select a cover on Unity, it does download to xbox, but does NOT replace the old cover...

Sometimes the banner also disappear.......

When I restart Aurora, screenshots are back .

When I refresh, It's the same again...

Any help would be highly appreciated....

Thanks

It sounds like a possible hardware problem (it's not saving the changes properly)

Do you have space left on your hdd for the data? if not -> it cannot save the changes

Then that's not the issue, i'm not sure what the cause is then =/ can you send me your databases so i can try and download it on my machine and see if i can replicate the issue?

Database files and log files uploaded.......

Thanks for the great support :)

Edited by Swizzy
Removed databases and such for security reasons

Database files and log files uploaded.......

Thanks for the great support :)

At the bottom of the log i can see this:

{ "time" : "12:15:28.119", "thread" : "0xF900003C", "type" : "normal", "filter" : "ContentResource", "message" : "Failed to Convert Jpeg to Resource" }

{ "time" : "12:20:29.097", "thread" : "0xF900003C", "type" : "normal", "filter" : "ContentResource", "message" : "Failed to Convert Jpeg to Resource" }

{ "time" : "12:20:32.105", "thread" : "0xF900003C", "type" : "normal", "filter" : "ContentResource", "message" : "Failed to Convert Jpeg to Resource" }

I'm not sure what title this is related to, but that would be why it doesn't display anything upon refreshing most likely, if it fails to convert the downloaded data, it's likely caused by the downloaded data being corrupted (are you using wifi?)

No, using network cable cat5...

Ok, well i'll check it closer on my machine as soon as i've finished downloading all data, as it takes alot of time to download covers, screenshots etc. for 2672 titles ;)

Indeed it does, the problem is likely that all icons & banners are loaded at all times, while 101 covers are loaded (current selection and 50 in either direction)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk