RealModScene
OzziT

TitleUpdates.. like always

I have a really weird problem. After I wanted to clear my XBOX from old Games and its data, I started to look for DLCs and TitleUpdates first.

First i tried the support of Aurora in the settings, means i cleared TitleUpdates. But when I look for the TitleUpdate of this game, it still shows me that it exists and activated. (Yeah after all options i restarted Aurora) After this I manually deleted the TitleUpdate in the Content\00000000..\XXXXX\000B00000 dictory. After this I still got the TitleUpdate activated. Then I flipped out and deleted the whole Aurora\Data\TitleUpdates folder aswell.. And as you can guess. IT STILL SHOWS IT ACTIVATED. I cannot find any TU file in the XBOX system but i still got all TU's like before.. How do I get these away?

The TU will show as activated, but cannot actually be activated, this is because the TU info is stored in the database while the actual TU's are stored in the data directory you deleted...

You can delete the TU's using the menu's of Aurora, that should remove them from the database regardless if the file exists or not

You can do it in multiple ways...

1. Check every game and delete it one by one

2. Start another instance of Aurora, XEXMenu or FSD (so the DB isn't in use when you do this) and use something like SQLiteBrowser to erase all TU information from the DB's...

3. Use a LUA script which i'm writing for you right now... essentially, you'll be replacing Game:\Media\Scripts\Main.lua with this:

-- Require additional lua scripts
require("Enums")

-- Set some global settings that we can access later
ScriptVersion = 1.1

-- Let us know we are all done (Not needed..)
print(_VERSION)

Sql.Execute("DELETE FROM 'TitleUpdates'") -- Delete all TU's stored in the DB
Sql.Execute("DELETE FROM Config.ActiveTitleUpdates") -- Delete all active TU's stored in the DB

print("Main.lua done!")
Then you restart Aurora, it'll take longer to boot (black screen), next you'll want to restore it with this:

require("Enums")

ScriptVersion = 1.0

print(_VERSION)
print("Main.lua done!")

You can do it in multiple ways...

1. Check every game and delete it one by one

2. Start another instance of Aurora, XEXMenu or FSD (so the DB isn't in use when you do this) and use something like SQLiteBrowser to erase all TU information from the DB's...

3. Use a LUA script which i'm writing for you right now... essentially, you'll be replacing Game:\Media\Scripts\Main.lua with this:

require("Enums")

ScriptVersion = 1.1

print(_VERSION)

Sql.Execute("DELETE FROM 'TitleUpdates'") -- Delete all TU's stored in the DB
Sql.Execute("DELETE FROM Config.ActiveTitleUpdates") -- Delete all active TU's stored in the DB

print("Main.lua done!")
Then you restart Aurora, it'll take longer to boot (black screen), next you'll want to restore it with this:

require("Enums")

ScriptVersion = 1.0

print(_VERSION)
print("Main.lua done!")

is there somewhere a documentation, what functions are usable with LUA + Aurora + SQL-DB?

is there somewhere a documentation, what functions are usable with LUA + Aurora?

Not publicly no, any standard LUA 5.2 function should be available, beyond that there is no public documentation of it

Sent from my SM-G903F