RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
symphorce

Xyzmods site concerns

Hello to everyone and mery cristhmas to all members I have a question for all members How many of you try to reach xyzmods site recently ? For the at least 3 weeks the site is unreachable Every time i try to access the site i geta message like this [service Unavailable  Server currently undergoing maintenance. Webmaster: please contact support.] Whats happening ??? Ineed the trainers from aurora and i can't get them If one of you could contact Paracrypt or others members from the site and ask him about the stuation please do it Thank you :no

Hello to everyone and mery cristhmas to all members I have a question for all members How many of you try to reach xyzmods site recently ? For the at least 3 weeks the site is unreachable Every time i try to access the site i geta message like this [service Unavailable Server currently undergoing maintenance. Webmaster: please contact support.] Whats happening ??? Ineed the trainers from aurora and i can't get them If one of you could contact Paracrypt or others members from the site and ask him about the stuation please do it Thank you :no

Gavin posted an archive he made about a year ago. It's better then nothing.

I did create a pack of all the trainers on xyz at one point, but that is like a year old. I think it is still on my dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcgk4g77sdb2qn2/Aurora_Trainers_1-7-15.rar?dl=0 These are not the newest ones, but it should get you started in the interem.

I will post up the trainer making tutorial with videos and tools in a few days. It also wouldn't be too difficult to put together a trainer archive if people wanted to just pm their Aurora/Trainers folder (zipped of course). Not sure if RMS wants to host them here though.

• Like 1

I will post up the trainer making tutorial with videos and tools in a few days. It also wouldn't be too difficult to put together a trainer archive if people wanted to just pm their Aurora/Trainers folder (zipped of course). Not sure if RMS wants to host them here though.

Not without the developers consent...

360haven not have trainers?

Probably not the Aurora specific ones ;)

Not without the developers consent...

As per AxR himself, the trainers/vids/tuts were made to share.. you can share anything as long as it isn't the sources (which i doubt most will have, lol)

Gavin posted an archive he made about a year ago. It's better then nothing.

If you feel up to it, go ahead mate.. anything you need help with, such as getting more trainers.. just hmu.. i talk to AxR and the rest usually every day lol.. and most of them do have their original work..

• Like 3

i talk to AxR and the rest usually every day lol.. and most of them do have their original work..

Then maybe you can enlighten us all on what is going on over at XYZmods, and then we wont need 20 seperate threads asking/complaining about it. ;) Just a thought.

• Like 5

Yeah, I just don't want any Bad blood between RMS and XYZ. Thanks for your post felida, it helps. If everyone is OK with the files (I posted a pic of the files in another thread) then I'll upload them. Swizzy gets final call, but I totally understand his reason for not wanting to host without direct consent.

Edit: post with files pic

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6412-xyzmods-website-offline/page__view__findpost__p__54500

• Like 2

As per AxR himself, the trainers/vids/tuts were made to share.. you can share anything as long as it isn't the sources (which i doubt most will have, lol)

If you feel up to it, go ahead mate.. anything you need help with, such as getting more trainers.. just hmu.. i talk to AxR and the rest usually every day lol.. and most of them do have their original work..

Can you ask AxR to pop on in this forum for a quicky and just let Quattro know personally that it's a-ok to post the files? it'd make me feel better about it, as they had everything locked behind having to sign up for an account which we don't have here, here you can download it without an account if you want, it doesn't matter

I sent him a PM a while ago asking if he had any info as to what's happening with XYZMods, but haven't received a response from that, i understand he might be busy with life and all, but would be great if he could just take a moment and pop in and let us know it's a-ok, i trust you and all, but it'd feel better to have direct confirmation from them ;)

Then maybe you can enlighten us all on what is going on over at XYZmods, and then we wont need 20 seperate threads asking/complaining about it. ;) Just a thought.

I've said it like 3 times already.. the guy who owns it.. PARACRYPT, can't be reached.. lol.. so site is down for the time being..

Yeah, I just don't want any Bad blood between RMS and XYZ. Thanks for your post felida, it helps. If everyone is OK with the files (I posted a pic of the files in another thread) then I'll upload them. Swizzy gets final call, but I totally understand his reason for not wanting to host without direct consent.

Edit: post with files pic

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6412-xyzmods-website-offline/page__view__findpost__p__54500

see my response to swizzy.. BUT you already know its cool if i say so.. haha.. the only "bad blood" is RMS doesn't support trainers and such.. lol

Can you ask AxR to pop on in this forum for a quicky and just let Quattro know personally that it's a-ok to post the files? it'd make me feel better about it, as they had everything locked behind having to sign up for an account which we don't have here, here you can download it without an account if you want, it doesn't matter

I sent him a PM a while ago asking if he had any info as to what's happening with XYZMods, but haven't received a response from that, i understand he might be busy with life and all, but would be great if he could just take a moment and pop in and let us know it's a-ok, i trust you and all, but it'd feel better to have direct confirmation from them ;)

I'll hit him up.. haha, AxR has been playing xb1 with me on destiny, and lately he's been lost in Fallout 4 hahahaha... but if he decides to just say eh.. and not pm.. here is a screenie from my chat..

2w4mko7.png

• Like 3

I have around 520ish Aurora trainers, in a rar archive ready to go. Im probably missing a few but i think ive gathered most of them from XYZ over the past couple of years.

I checked the site every couple of days and grabbed any new trainers posted, so like i said i should have most of them.

Anyway heres a link to my collection....

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i89qtzgmxf4ecaj/Trainer_Pack.rar

• Like 6

I have around 520ish Aurora trainers, in a rar archive ready to go. Im probably missing a few but i think ive gathered most of them from XYZ over the past couple of years.

I checked the site every couple of days and grabbed any new trainers posted, so like i said i should have most of them.

Good ole nikeymikey.. lol thanks good buddy.. ill pm ya an updated MC trainer soon as i get my box back from my friend lol..

PARACRYPT has gone on a huge christmas bender and wont be seen for anytime soon

Could be, lmao. You can do a whois lookup and see that the domain was renewed on Sept. 7th and good till Sept. 4th of next year and status was OK. So it doesn't look like he let it expire. It's anyones guess beyond that as to why it was taken down. Another lookup I did gave conflicting info and said that the status was "Client Hold", but IDK.

Could be, lmao. You can do a whois lookup and see that the domain was renewed on Sept. 7th and good till Sept. 4th of next year and status was OK. So it doesn't look like he let it expire. It's anyones guess beyond that as to why it was taken down. Another lookup I did gave conflicting info and said that the status was "Client Hold", but IDK.

The domain is one thing, the server another...

Unless they were both paid to the same company they can be dealt with separately

Good ole nikeymikey.. lol thanks good buddy.. ill pm ya an updated MC trainer soon as i get my box back from my friend lol..

Excellent dude!! My kids have been nagging me for a new one since the new update :)

What about the dlc's..... Wanted 2 download a lot of em....???

DLC is available on various places on the web, but will NEVER be available from this site

hi all Maxwayne Trainer Dev, of XYZ site  The site is back up and running now , Thanks

Thanks for the headsup :)

Hello Guys,

Sorry to stir up an old thread...But could someone please tell me if xyzmods is live ATM. ?

Status reads for me.....maintenance so real unsure if it`s` live or just me?

Thank you for any help or advice.

Regards,

Hello Guys,

Sorry to stir up an old thread...But could someone please tell me if xyzmods is live ATM. ?

Status reads for me.....maintenance so real unsure if it`s` live or just me?

Thank you for any help or advice.

Regards,

I like how people complain about the site being down.. and no one donates really.. hahaha

But to answer the question.. no site is down.. the owner is MIA

No complaints from me mate......Not one.

Thanks for your help ......at least I know it`s not my setup...Thank you.