RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
speedemonsd

Aurora Trainers and game trouble

1.how do I add trainers to aurora ? I know there is an option in aurora that allows you to launch games with trainer directly. Saw some older forum posts that said that the option isn't functional yet.

2.I am having trouble getting Deadliest Warrior to run. I usually just extract the ISO's and ftp them. This game seems stubborn lol . I tried converting it to game on demand , looked for a content folder to install manually , searched for TU's....nothing worked. I don't know why it wont run , it just launches briefly then screen goes black and it just reverts to the dashboard. I think I saw somewhere on xpg someone mentioning that this game wasn't hacked or some similar shit could that be it ? 

gangsta-animals.png

1. You'll need Aurora specific trainers... then you add them to the folder named "Trainers" and a subfolder with the TitleID...

2. What kernel are you on? make sure you don't have "fakelive" enabled in dashlaunch (this often causes issues with games)

1.Ok where do I find special aurora trainers? 

2. I'm on 17489 and I have fakelive off because I read that there are some issues with it.To be honest I rarley used fakelive ever.

2. I'm on 17489 and I have fakelive off because I read that there are some issues with it.To be honest I rarley used fakelive ever.

1. They used to be available from XYZMods, but their site has been down lately... dunno where you can find any others...

Xyz is down atm, PARACRYPT cant be reached.. so thats why site is down lol

• Like 1

It took me 3 days of going through forums, and downloading them all individually. lol. I was going to keep up on it, but then life happened. lol.

EDIT: I dont care if someone wants to update the trainer pack, and re release it. As I said, I did that like a year ago, so there is a years worth of new trainers to add to it.

• Like 1