RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rcpgngr

X360 Bad KV Cpu and DvD Key

Hello there ;

I am using 3 XBox 360.Jasper 512MB model is faulty.Nand getting. Use Nand Flasher 360  66mb and 512mb no error. CPU can not get the key. Eject not working. Xelleus, XellReloded XBR update ok. Nand editor to open BAD KV. Need Cpu key

Jasper 512 MB

Open nand XBR Jasper 4.1

Dashboard 8955 

Kernel 1888

Cb 6273

Who can help. I send my nand file. Thank you

No one can get you the cou key without the console. what hack are you using? you will need a glith chip wired for rgh1, as that console is past the jtaggable dash.

Actually, it'll work with JTAG perfectly fine, it's XBR... XBR was on 8955 ;)

And, on top of that, it might actually contain the fuses... i have tools to read that...

Start off by dumping your nand as it is right now preferebly with Simple 360 NAND Flasher (if you do that, you can send me the log aswell)

Then i can help you look into further what exactly your console is modded with, i don't know what that extra NAND wire is for tho, it doesn't make much sense to me... (i've never installed anything like that before, are you sure it doesn't have anything underneath the motherboard?)

Actually, it'll work with JTAG perfectly fine, it's XBR... XBR was on 8955 ;)

And, on top of that, it might actually contain the fuses... i have tools to read that...

From what I have read, most consoles above dash 7371 are pretty much not jtaggable. I didnt even look at the cb version he posted. I did think that jasper CBs all started with 67, I have never seen one that started with 62, and I have glitched/jtagged a few.

From what I have read, most consoles above dash 7371 are pretty much not jtaggable. I didnt even look at the cb version he posted. I did think that jasper CBs all started with 67, I have never seen one that started with 62, and I have glitched/jtagged a few.

I also thought Jtag can only be done to a system with dash 7371 and lower......

Well, the numbers are in the wrong order, it's actually 6723, but, i also looked at the fact that he mentioned "XBR", altough, when i read it, i saw 6723 and not 6273 xD

I also thought Jtag can only be done to a system with dash 7371 and lower......

Not really no, it can be done to any system with the correct CB version, dash 7371 is essentially the last version where those CB versions were avaialble, the update(s) after updated the CB version to incompatible ones