RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DarkCoder

Link problem. New to jtag

Hi! ok so lets get in it first

i have a jtagged fsd3 xbox 360, i wanted to link sys it. i wanted to update the dashboard/fsd first. after trying  hour i found out i already have rev 755 update (idk how) my xbox is connected to internet. i made jqe360 account, gave a connectX test

i also enabled pingpatch and maybe did everything properly b4.

Test result:

UPNP: pass

data port: TCP/UDP 53(i entered others too) fail

broadcst port: TCP/UDP 3071 failed

jqeauth :pass

devlink:pass

pingpatch:pass

now i have  questions:

1.  i cant port forward and i am confused, google cant help so this forum

2. my System Link option is still disabled. is it normal??

please help me out guyz i will owe u once more

You only need the ports to pass if you are the host. you can play without them passing. As for how to fix it, you need to forward the ports on the router, if you dont have access, you cant forward them. Upnp attempts to do it for you, but I have found that to be spotty.

i have access to the router. ok i dont want to be the host, but the system link option is still not enabled. what can i do now

Are you trying to enter it while in FSD or while in a game? (you have to be in a LiNK compatible game for it to be enabled) if you still can't use it, try deleting the syslink.dat file from the plugins folder, this will force it to redownload it

i tried it in-game like Watch Dogs, fifa 15 and battlefield hardline. none of them enables system link, i am repeating again do i need the ports to be passed???

oh and i am a little it confused about the dashlaunch, should i copy dashlaunch to somewhere or i configured pingpatch by opening the ex file of the installer folder while dashlaunch folder was in my pen drive

That's because none of them are LiNK Compatible... Check Xboxunity.net and you can filter for those which are compatible... GTA and FIFA only have Xbox LIVE Multiplayer modes (Not system link) which is why those are not compatible, hardline i believe is the same, if not bring me evidence that shows it does have multiplayer and i'll enable it

i hope this list can help you it's a list of games that supports link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_System_Link_games
also please check : http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3848-tuthow-to-setup-aurora-with-system-link/
in case you've missed something or done something wrong, good luck.

Edit : The two ports test fails for me too; but i can play even if it's failed ^^

Ok so I tried on resident evil 6 and blur, both of them r in the list, (my cod cd games r taken by my frond and will get soon) in boys of them system link button in the Xbox guide menu is enabled and pressing it does nothing. It is not grayed anymore in game. It is not DISABLED. But pressing it does nothing at all, stay however it is. And even the system link multiplayer option in game shows no players, pls help me, I can't hold my patience to play games online with a jagged console

You hit system link, in the guide, then choose a room. All compatible games should have a public room, join a room, then go back to the game, and choose system link, and search for games. It works, I use it all the time.(Or at least I did, when I still had time to play video games) lol. It really isnt as complicated as you are making it. Also, I would forward the ports, so you can host.

Everything done, everything fixed, I just did everything from start. Even deleted fsd, copy pats the it again, reset settings, all done :) now it works! I saw online players Join main lobby but no one still at cod aw lobby's, now I got another problem, title updates are not downloading from fsd title update manager, so I manually downloaded a tu.000 named something title update file from xboxunity.net for cod aw. But I put that in cache folder in had, next startup, the file is wiped out automatically, then I put that in the content folder, still it says no title update, now should I have to put the title update fiel in any sub folders? What should I name them or how should I do it?

I got it. Content/000..00/titled/000B000

It's fixed! I played online match/ just can't port forward

Ok I went to my default gateway, then forwarding, add new, then I am confused, are these alright?

Service port: 3071

Internal port:3071

IP address : 192.168.0.xxx

Protocol: All (available options were Tcp and udp)

Common service port: Select one, (available options were fpt , dns, http, and some more, don't know which one to select)

But still broadcast port and data port failed, I have both 3072 and added2 times. What now.....

Depending on your connection type, you might not be able to forward the ports properly as you might be behind a higher level NAT (think of it as your ISP having a massive router somewhere that you are connecting to the internet through)

Essesntially that is right, you need to forward ports for 2 ports, I believe the defaults are 3071 and 3072. I have found on some routers the default ports dont work, in which you change the port number, and try again. Also, set a static IP on the xbox, and use that instead of 192.168.0.xxx

• Like 1

yeah and make sure you're activated the last title update for the system linked game in aurora in order to find players in the rooms

yeah and make sure you're activated the last title update for the system linked game in aurora in order to find players in the rooms

Not the latest, but the same one everyone else is using... it just happens to be the latest most of the time, but not always ;)

Can somebody please send me the registration for JQe 360 please I have registered for this site and for you use the password and user name of the site on system the link but it is saying fail everything else is passing