RealModScene
morpheous

Calling all LINK players!!

On 7/10/2019 at 7:50 PM, felida said:

Damn.. That sucks bro.. 

thats ok cuz the dvd drive did not work or in there so most likey trashed it so my unreleasts trainers are lost forever...

15 hours ago, morpheous said:

You didn't have them on your PC?  I mean you had to uploaded them to your 360 from your pc via FTP.  

no only on my laptop and 360 that was jacked at the same time.. if you have to know.. the trainer was a content trainer.. gun camos ect.... just like ESTE's trainer but not made by ESTE.. plus a few non host cheats like non host red box.. non host vsat.. non host 0 cost to class... and i lot more.. i have the best cheats and hack for Black ops II and MW3 non host. i can own the room... no problem with the cheats and hack i have all non host... and most of it.. i can't give out..... i signed a non disclosure agreement.. to not give out or release EVER....

15 minutes ago, suprashake said:

no only on my laptop and 360 that was jacked at the same time.. if you have to know.. the trainer was a content trainer.. gun camos ect.... just like ESTE's trainer but not made by ESTE.. plus a few non host cheats like non host red box.. non host vsat.. non host 0 cost to class... and i lot more.. i have the best cheats and hack for Black ops II and MW3 non host. i can own the room... no problem with the cheats and hack i have all non host... and most of it.. i can't give out..... i signed a non disclosure agreement.. to not give out or release EVER....

I see...  I don't like hacks via trainers anyway. they make black ops II and MW3 useless as everyone cheats in the public rooms.  People that want to play legit to have fun and be competitive can't, because everyone has trainers with god modes activated. 

Last week i joined a public room on MW3 and joined a Team death match.   everywhere i walked, the enemy knew were i was and kept killing me.  

When i would look at the kill cam, i can see he knew i was around every corner!   This is why the reply value of these games are horrible and that is why people don't like to play them anymore.

I personally are glad you lost them, because they serve no purpose, other than to  have an advantage over everyone in the game...

48 minutes ago, morpheous said:

I see...  I don't like hacks via trainers anyway. they make black ops II and MW3 useless as everyone cheats in the public rooms.  People that want to play legit to have fun and be competitive can't, because everyone has trainers with god modes activated. 

Last week i joined a public room on MW3 and joined a Team death match.   everywhere i walked, the enemy knew were i was and kept killing me.  

When i would look at the kill cam, i can see he knew i was around every corner!   This is why the reply value of these games are horrible and that is why people don't like to play them anymore.

I personally are glad you lost them, because they serve no purpose, other than to  have an advantage over everyone in the game...

And you think trainers are the problem? Lmao.. There are RTEs and such easily floating around.. Very easy to find and such.. 

Problem is the fools using them.. Sorry ass kiddies that can't play otherwise lol

only lost the one trainer... but.... i have them in tools or RTEs anyways. i just have to have a pc where i use the xbox to still play... no big deal.. i still have the best one there is.. wait for it.... AimBot that works on System LiNK~ Online.  all in all i just learned how to beat them cheater at there own game.... anyways i like mods.. but no one cares or plays a 1vs1 both with aimbot.. its all ways these GSC mod menu trash... i would love to put together a modding group.. not to cheat but to go tho each game and kick.. end game... whatever... to stop the modding from running on LiNK~ completely ... its a lot of work but if i can pull this off i think we all can clean up LiNK~ Modders problem.. i have the Tools or RTEs to help clean up LiNK~.. who's with me..

1 hour ago, felida said:

And you think trainers are the problem? Lmao.. There are RTEs and such easily floating around.. Very easy to find and such..

Problem is the fools using them.. Sorry ass kiddies that can't play otherwise lol

RIGHT!!!!!! Tools or RTEs

On 7/13/2019 at 7:17 PM, suprashake said:

i would love to put together a modding group.. not to cheat but to go tho each game and kick.. end game... whatever... to stop the modding from running on LiNK~ completely ... its a lot of work but if i can pull this off i think we all can clean up LiNK~ Modders problem.. i have the Tools or RTEs to help clean up LiNK~.. who's with me..

SO WHOs WITH ME.. I CAN HELP........WE ALL HAVE TO DO IT

13 hours ago, morpheous said:

I'm up for it...just need someone to tell me what to do...

just pm me and i can show you what to do.....

5 hours ago, morpheous said:

I really want to take this to my discord server.  I don't receive notifications, when someone replies to my posts on here.

https://discord.gg/HKX4PdQ 

Then change your notification settings mate..

14 hours ago, morpheous said:

I really want to take this to my discord server.  I don't receive notifications, when someone replies to my posts on here.

https://discord.gg/HKX4PdQ 

i don't use that discord server trash... just pm me or don't... i don't care right now... cuz i don't have a x360 rgh to help... i am the one that can help and the know how to help....

1 minute ago, suprashake said:

i don't use that discord server trash... just pm me or don't... i don't care right now... cuz i don't have a x360 rgh to help... i am the one that can help and the know how to help....

I already pmed you.  didn't you receive it? 

9 hours ago, felida said:

Then change your notification settings mate..

Automatically follow content

• Automatically follow new content I post
  • Automatically follow content I reply to
Already have my settings set, still don't receive emails with replies to forum posts. 

1 minute ago, morpheous said:

I already pmed you.  didn't you receive it? 

nothing sorry no email at top right.. don't post on my home page. i don't use that