RealModScene
ransom

Rise of the Tomb Raider TU

Hi.

Unfortunately I have come across a real bad bug in this game. Right near the soviet campfire there is a set of stairs you cannot climb down. The bug treats it as a floor. Therfore you're stuck cannot progress.

I am aware you can load a backup save from the main menu but unfortunately its too far back into the game and I don't want to replay majority of the game again.

I have read that latest TU update fixes the bug. But for the life of me I can't seem to get it to work?

Title ID 53510823

Media ID 0A657B25

These are my ID's for the game.

I have put the latest TU update in content/0000000000000000/

I have tried downloading TU update from Auroura but it never finds a download?

Xboxunity doesn't seem to have a TU available for the game?

The update is not visible in auroura for me to enable it?

If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks

• Like 2

Can you put an screenshot? I have finished the game and I didn't get any bug...

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

L.e. There isn't any update on xboxunity yet

I can if you need one but its already on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9WAwnRosnE

Same one. I never discovered it during Story Mode, but in Freeplay mode after completing it/ now am stuck here, with no where to go.

Backup your save game and go to the Soviet Facility Campsite in FREEPLAY and you will see the bug.

It's a pretty big update, which is probably why you can't find it on xboxunity, a quick google search gave me this: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/135791-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-tu1-mid-0a657b25/ you'll need an account to download it tho...

I have that exact one (370MB it is to be clear), and have tried others. But I want to confirm with others where exactly the update goes. Content\0000000000000000\ If that's where then it doesn't work. I am unable to enable it with Aurora as Aurora doesn't see the update?

[TitleID]/00B000/

This is where it belongs.

TU3 is out and released on xbox360iso

Sorry kinda new using TU's can you write the full path and ill try it soon

I can't see the "/00B000/" folder anywhere, i created it and stored the TU in there and it didn't work. Is it supposed to show in TU Updates in Aurora if it's working?

It's

Device:/Content/0000000000000000/0000B000/tu_file_goes_here

keep in mind, older TU's (with capital letter naming and a dot in it) goes into Device:\Cache\

I put it exactly like you said. And no luck. Aurora can't see it. Game is still bugged.

Tu update is called

tu0000003_00000000 [Rise of Tomb Raider Title Update] 307.8MB

I put it exactly like you said. And no luck. Aurora can't see it. Game is still bugged.

Tu update is called

tu0000003_00000000 [Rise of Tomb Raider Title Update] 307.8MB

Did you tell Aurora to scan for new TU's once you had installed it?

Did you tell Aurora to scan for new TU's once you had installed it?

I chose Refresh with Blue button, but nothing shows up?

That's not how you tell Aurora to scan for new TU's... go into Content Settings, and you'll find a option to scan for installed TU's ;)

That's not how you tell Aurora to scan for new TU's... go into Content Settings, and you'll find a option to scan for installed TU's ;)

Tried that. It restarts after a scan. I tried autoscan on.

No tu's are shown in aurora to enable. Game is still glitched?

Tried that. It restarts after a scan. I tried autoscan on.

No tu's are shown in aurora to enable. Game is still glitched?

When you launch the game with Aurora and don't have any TU's enabled, it'll delete any TU's it finds already installed... i'm pretty confident that this is the problem you're facing right now, you've started the game without telling aurora to scan for new TU's which resulted in it being deleted, with it deleted Aurora won't find it when you scan again... and the game won't be updated at all...

Try putting the TU in that spot once again, then don't start the game, just have Aurora scan for new TU's and enable it first...

If you press the Guide button you'll see what TU is currently loaded in the bottom right corner (as long as you have the FSD plugin loaded and don't need image adjustments on your TV [overscan])

The file doesn't get deleted is always in its folder location. Regardless. I deleted it re put it in its correct path. Ran scan. Auto Rebooted after scan. Aurora found no tu. Game is still glitched?

Download newest TU3, you have old TU2.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/137996-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-tu3/

Put it here: hdd:content/0000000000000000/53510823/000B0000/tu00000003_00000000 336,8MB

Changelog for TU3 (they list is as TU2, but for us is TU3)

Patch Number: 2
Platform: Xbox 360
Issue Date: 12/14/15 
Notes: 

New Content
Endurance Mode – Available Dec. 29th
Alone and in the wild, Lara must scrounge, scavenge, craft and survive the harsh elements by day, as well as lethal threats from enemies, both man and beast, by night. This is her ultimate woman-versus-wild test to push the limits of how long she can survive on her own in a sprawling, unforgiving landscapes. Fire takes fuel, cold kills the unprepared, food restores health, but everything must be caught, collected, or crafted. You start with nothing and must find everything. Challenge friends to your longest survival run and battle to the top of the leaderboards for the title of Ultimate Survivor. Includes a new outfit and weapon.

Bug Fixes

Major Issue Fixes
Prevented a save corruption issue that was causing players to be stuck in the Acropolis or Flooded Archives.
Fixed a crash that could occur if the title was started after installing the patch but before the full game was installed.
Fixed an issue where the player could run out of pistol ammo and not reload correctly when attacked by a Deathless soldier.
Prevented an issue in the Acropolis where the player becomes unable to crawl under a door after backtracking.

Gameplay / Progression Fixes
Miscellaneous stability / crash fixes.
Prevented a rare issue where the player would become stuck in the Research Base when backtracking.
Fixed an issue that was causing the crank in the Voice of God tomb to become non-functional.
Prevented an issue where the second trebuchet could become stuck in its locked position after leaving the area.
Fixed an issue where the third trebuchet became inaccessible due to the swinging object being out of position.
Fixed an issue that caused the player model to distort in limited circumstances.
Fixed a rare issue where the player would become stuck after throwing a portable object and healing.
Fixed an issue where the Ancient Quiver would disappear after dying with the Adventurer's Quiver equipped.
Added additional safety checks in the Chamber of Exorcism tomb to prevent physics errors on the puzzle object.
Fixed a rare issue in the Soviet Installation that caused level geometry to disappear (Xbox 360).

Minor Gameplay Bug Fixes
Miscellaneous texture / lighting fixes.
Removed patch of invisible flame that was hurting players in the Copper Mill.
Fixed an issue that was preventing animals from respawning in the Siberian Wilderness.
Moved a supply crate in the Hunting Grounds so that it can be looted easier.
Prevented battle music from retriggering after backtracking to the beginning of the Copper Mill.
Fixed an issue where the big cats would ragdoll erroneously after a takedown.
Fixed an issue with the Immortal Guardian outfit not granting proper fire resistance.
Fixed an issue that would cause the player to occasionally face the wrong direction after planting a Piton Arrow.
Fixed an animation pop that would occur near the end of the tower climb in Kitezh.

Remnant Resistance Fixes
Fixed an issue where user created missions would not save if two or more of the same objectives were used.
General improvements to wolf navigation.
Fixed an issue where NPCs could become stuck in place after hit reacting to an exploding generator.
Fixed an erroneous message in Targeted Strike if the player had the Efficient Killer skill.
Miscellaneous shadow and detail improvements.
Fixed an issue with some German subtitles not appearing during voice-overs.

Marketplace / Card Fixes
Fixed an issue that prevented Gift Pack names from displaying correctly after switching the in-game language.
Fixed an issue that caused the Hydrophobic and Efficient Mining challenges to display times incorrectly.
Fixed typo in the Mission Win gift pact description.
Disabled use of the Grip card in the Lost City.
Adjusted rarity of Compound Bow V to 5 stars.
Adjusted multiplier of Bolt Action Rifle 3 and Bolt Action Rifle 4.
Adjusted rarity of Compound Bow V to 5 stars.
Adjusted rarity of Infiltrator: Master to 5 stars.
Adjusted multiplier of the Hunter III card.
Adjusted modifiers for the Hunter I and Hunter II cards.
Adjusted modifiers for the Tool Belt and Tool Chest cards.

Other / Misc. Fixes
Several weapon categories have been renamed to better reflect their modification effects.
Removed placeholder images in the base camp for skills granted by challenge tombs.
Fixed an issue that was displaying an erroneous count of collectibles in the Broadcast Frame.
Fixed localization error in Polish when traversing in the Research Base.
Fixed missing subtitle in Lat. Am. Spanish during the ending cinematic.
Fixed picture for the Shrapnel Grenade Crafting in Survival Guide.
Fixed merged name issue in the forum credits.

YES MAN!! NICE.. It's working fine. How are you supposed to work out that path for the TU? Are all games similar? all TU's in go in \000B0000 after the games ID Folder? Or does it change depending on game?

While were on topic of this game, Where does the Season Pass & DLC go? I see the DLC in Aurora but I don't think its working? I cannot see the extra costume in gasme when i go into campire and select different outfits?

The part of the path that changes is the TitleID... lowecase "tu000..._00000..." TU files go into the above folder structure while uppercase ones go into the Cache folder

Season Pass is DLC, and they both go into the same folder structure, except 00000...2 instead of 000B0000... my bad on that part btw, i keep forgetting if it's 3 or 4 0's infront >_<

It is easy:

DLCs: hdd:content/0000000000000000/<TITLE ID>/000B0000/<PUT TU THERE>

TUs: hdd:content/0000000000000000/<TITLE ID>/00000002/<PUT DLC THERE>

Game Saves: hdd:content/<PROFILE ID>/<TITLE ID>/00000001/<PUT SAVEGAME THERE>

and make sure dlcs are unlocked for example at 360 content manager :)

Yep outfit unlocked now. What exactly does the Season pass do?

Again thank you to everyone who has helped me and have a wonderful Christmas. :)

• Like 1

Yep outfit unlocked now. What exactly does the Season pass do?

Again thank you to everyone who has helped me and have a wonderful Christmas. :)

Season Pass is meant to unlock DLC's for you, nothing more nothing less, it's essentially a license to own the DLC's...

Fantastic. Thanks. Now let's hope they release more DLC as the game itself is great. Reminds me of Uncharted & Assassins Creed. :)