RealModScene
Dinky

Minecraft title update issue

Hey everyone,

My Xbox 360 is jtagged and running dashboard version 17489 with Aurora 0.5b and dashlaunch 3.16

Everything is running smoothly expect for the Minecraft title updates. Minecraft is installed as XBLA (Title ID: 584111F7, Media ID 7CD33B56)
Minecraft Title update is downloaded from http://xboxunity.net/ and installed in HDD\Content\00000000000\584111F7\000B0…… (cannot remember exact path)  I can activate the title update and it loads fine but then the issue starts!

Every time that I start Minecraft I get the explanation from all the blocks, inventory, etc…  Looks like it doesn’t remember that it already showed the explanations and this is very annoying.

I tried other Minecraft TU versions and the behavior is similar. The problem is only with Minecraft, other TU’s (GTA for example) are working fine. It’s not related to Aurora because the issue was the same with FSD3.
I’m running out of ideas, any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks
Dinky

Perhaps it has something to do with the clock in your system? some games use that to determine if the savegame is good or not...

I'd recommend that you check that the Date & Time is set correctly in your console

Swizzy, thanks for your fast reply!
The clock is set correctly, its also configured to update time and date automaticly when booting.

Forgot the mention before, I also tried creating new worlds to see if problem was related to the existing worlds. .

In that case, i have no idea what the problem might be =/ does it behave the same way without any TU setup? perhaps there's a setting you can change that'll fix the problem?

When TU's are deactivated it does not come back with the tutorials and explanations.
Checked every option I could find multiple times.

Thanks for thinking

When TU's are deactivated it does not come back with the tutorials and explanations.

Checked every option I could find multiple times.

Thanks for thinking

Do you have the XBLA or Disc based version?

If the disc based version (iso most likely in that case) -> are you booting it with the default.xex or are you launching the XBLA container (the proper way)?

Currently I got the XBLA version installed: Title ID: 584111F7, Media ID 7CD33B56

I do have the disc based version but thats not installed becasue I cannot find TU's for it.

Currently I got the XBLA version installed: Title ID: 584111F7, Media ID 7CD33B56

I do have the disc based version but thats not installed becasue I cannot find TU's for it.

alrighty, well the disc based version will be the XBLA aswell, just with a launcher ;)

At this point, i'm pretty much out of ideas as to what is causing the problem :/ unless you have a trainer or dashlaunch plugin loaded?

Ah ok, I didnt know that. Do you have a idea why there are no updates available for the disc based version?

This is the one if have.
Media ID: 292ac81b
Title ID: 4D530A81

Let me check dashlaunch plugins later, I think I got one installed. Think its swap.xex for multidisc games.

Ah ok, I didnt know that. Do you have a idea why there are no updates available for the disc based version?

This is the one if have.

Media ID: 292ac81b

Title ID: 4D530A81

Let me check dashlaunch plugins later, I think I got one installed. Think its swap.xex for multidisc games.

Probably because like i told you, it just launches the XBLA version

I think I understand your saying.... but what I dont understand is why there are no TU's for the disc based version. Its the same game but including a launcher but its still a different game for the Xbox itself as the Title and Media ID are different so you would expect updates for the disc version also.

From what I could find on the internet the disc version included TU10 when it came out, and from there you cannot update anymore which seems a bit odd.
With the XBLA version you can always download the latest version.

Thanks again.

I think I understand your saying.... but what I dont understand is why there are no TU's for the disc based version. Its the same game but including a launcher but its still a different game for the Xbox itself as the Title and Media ID are different so you would expect updates for the disc version also.

From what I could find on the internet the disc version included TU10 when it came out, and from there you cannot update anymore which seems a bit odd.

With the XBLA version you can always download the latest version.

Thanks again.

The TU is for the XBLA version, once you've launched the Launcher, it'll launch the XBLA which loads the XBLA TU...

I can assure you, the Disc based version does download new updates, a few days ago i downloaded TU36 with my disc based version for someone asking for it in these forums :)

Really, thatch weird. I tried last week with the disc based version because it was installed. It could not find any updates in the Aurora screen, neither when I search manually or via 360mpGui.
Are you also running 292AC81B?

Really, thatch weird. I tried last week with the disc based version because it was installed. It could not find any updates in the Aurora screen, neither when I search manually or via 360mpGui.

Are you also running 292AC81B?

You're not supposed to look for the MediaID of the default.xex, that's completely ignored... you're supposed to look for the MediaID of the XBLA package stored on the disc...

Right, now I understand :thumbsup: 

For sure thats where it goes wrong when I do it manually.
Going to give it another try when I get back with the disc based version.

how to download TU for Minecraft disk version 4D530A81 on LT3 mod?

Put the disk in, run the game with Xbox Live connected, accept the prompt that comes up, voila!