RealModScene
ThatOneBrat

[REQ] Title Update 31 (aka TU36) for Minecraft

Hey peeps!

I just wanted to pit a request. Can someone please upload title update 31 of Minecraft for Xbox 360? It's been 3 days and no one have uploaded it anywhere or even on Xbox Unity! I don't know if this is the right place but any help would be happily appreciated!

Yours,

ThatOneBrat.

I was unable to upload it to unity, however i've attached it to the thread, i'll try again later, see if i can get it to work, it might just be that it's too big for the server to handle at this time, it's 251MB... (this would be why nobody has uploaded it to unity perhaps?)

584111F7.rar

Ok I'll let you know when I install it ;)

Thanks!

Sorry, this is not the right one. I need TU31 of Minecraft which released 2 days ago. It is the TU36 of JTAG I believe (I dunno how this system works, but it's the latest title update of Minecraft ;)

Ok I'll let you know when I install it ;)

Thanks!

What will you let me know? i just grabbed this from Xbox Live with my retail console and retail copy of the game... i know it works... i downloaded it straight to my USB stick so i would have instant access to it rather then having to muck around with a JTAG/RGH ;)

The only alteration i did was pack it into a RAR file to save space on the server aswell as allow it to be uploaded...

Sorry, this is not the right one. I need TU31 of Minecraft which released 2 days ago. It is the TU36 of JTAG I believe (I dunno how this system works, but it's the latest title update of Minecraft ;)

If this one is NOT the one you're looking for, i don't know what you're looking for, it's the latest TU from TODAY... when i open it up in my tool the TU version is 36... there is no special one for JTAG/RGH consoles, unless they modified it, in which case it will take more then a few days to get it...

Oh dumb me, I forgot to check it in Aurora

Thanks so much! You made Christmas come early for me ;p

You're very welcome, you could also try to upload it to the server, see if it's just my connection or something not being happy today :) keep in mind, you cannot upload the rar, you must upload the actual TU itself

i can't upload this file to unity either is there a problem?

Very large TU's tend to fail the upload, i can't really tell you why :/

Sorry to hijack an old thread but happy to create a new one if required.

I downloaded the latest Title Update on my virgin console and moved it to a USB stick. I used the USB stick to copy the new update to a RGH/JTAG console

Both consoles show Minecraft Title Update as 1 now instead of whatever number it should be. The update wotks because when I start Minecraft it informs me of the extra content now added

I am wondering why under the latest FSD 775 (Not using Aurora yet) it shows as Title Update 1?

If I download TU 19 or 20 they show as 19 or 20 in Managing Title Updates of FSD. However, when I download update 21 onwards they all start to show as TU 1 for some reason

I can't be certain but I swear it use to display like Title Update 26 before I did this update to now show as 1. I use to download the updates via FSD directly but the TU update function no longer works

It is strange that all other games seem to show the proper number number for the TU (like Minecraft Story Mode I just manually updated and it shows as TU 6 no issues but Minceraft always shows as 1 (as stated - the new content seems to load no issues from the TU but was wondering if this is just a bug from FSD (but again I swear it always worked fine when downloading via FSD for Minecraft) OR is this just how Minecraft does it now - which would be odd....

Thanks in advance,

Zephyr

P.s. I understand FSD is no longer supported but was curious about this one