RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
handsfromhell

xyzmods website offline

We cant do anything about that, sorry. it will come back when it comes back, and not a second sooner. So telling us that it doesnt work, doesnt help the situation any. I am sure the admins on that site know it is down, and will fix it when they see fit.

• Like 1

We cant do anything about that, sorry. it will come back when it comes back, and not a second sooner. So telling us that it doesnt work, doesnt help the situation any. I am sure the admins on that site know it is down, and will fix it when they see fit.

The admins can't do anything.. paracrypt is MIA.. lol.. he the only 1 who can get it running..

The admins can't do anything.. paracrypt is MIA.. lol.. he the only 1 who can get it running..

That needs to change... it's not the first time he's MIA

That needs to change... it's not the first time he's MIA

Well.. yeah i agree.. but.. you cant get a guy to change if you cant get ahold of them.. lol.. seems he has disappeared.. but yeah was just talking to AxR and Boogie Man about it lol.. neither of them has talked to para in a while..

Well.. yeah i agree.. but.. you cant get a guy to change if you cant get ahold of them.. lol.. seems he has disappeared.. but yeah was just talking to AxR and Boogie Man about it lol.. neither of them has talked to para in a while..

I know that, i'm just saying axr/boogie needs to convince para to let others help/take over when he gets back

Sent from my SM-G903F

must be russia hacking xyz this time lol

That is one hell of an assumption...... you do know that sometimes servers just go down, or need maintenance. Believe it or not, it takes a bunch of work to keep a website, or any server running, especially if it has heavy load(Mass downloading of trainers for example), SQL Issues happen when updating, code needs updated to deal with new updates to other servers, changes in PHP and Apache could all cause issues. Now I am not on the back end of their server, or this one, but have maintained more than a few over the years, so I have seen these things happen. It isnt always hackers, but people sure like to blame them, which is why us real hackers are always fighting the hacker vs cracker, white hat/black hat bull shit. Some of us do it for fun, or to give others things like Homebrew on the xbox. We arent all destructive.

• Like 1

That is one hell of an assumption...... you do know that sometimes servers just go down, or need maintenance. Believe it or not, it takes a bunch of work to keep a website, or any server running, especially if it has heavy load(Mass downloading of trainers for example), SQL Issues happen when updating, code needs updated to deal with new updates to other servers, changes in PHP and Apache could all cause issues. Now I am not on the back end of their server, or this one, but have maintained more than a few over the years, so I have seen these things happen. It isnt always hackers, but people sure like to blame them, which is why us real hackers are always fighting the hacker vs cracker, white hat/black hat bull shit. Some of us do it for fun, or to give others things like Homebrew on the xbox. We arent all destructive.

It was a joke mate.. lol.. but yeah.. what is more than likely the issue.. hosting wasnt paid for lol.. no hackers or anything lol
  • Like 1

If this guy goes MIA most of the time, Something tell's me he wont just turn up around xmas to get the site back online... Most likely because he's already too busy being Turnt up elsewhere... I'd give it until around mid January until he actually turn's up & gets the site back online. Enjoy xmas peeps ;)

@gavin_darkglider since russia are being blamed for a lot of tampering these days i thought i would just throw it in lol was a joke no harm intended just got off phone with putin he assured me they had nothing to do with it.

@gavin_darkglider since russia are being blamed for a lot of tampering these days i thought i would just throw it in lol was a joke no harm intended just got off phone with putin he assured me they had nothing to do with it.

Yeah.. no offense mate.. not the same humor as xyz mods lol..

Gavin even warned boogie man on here cuz he made a side joke to me.. lol in a public thread but they make sure nothing gets outta hand..

I understand it was a joke, but as a hacker, I personally take offense to jokes, that paint all hackers as destructive black hats. I have compromised many systems, networks, etc...... I never did it to deface, or destroy systems. I do it for the challenge, as security systems intrigue me. I could care less about that kiddie scripting destructive crap that is attributed to hackers as a whole community. Any real hacker would take offense to this, as it is this misunderstanding that paints all of us as destructive. It is some descriminatory crap as far as I am concerned, and the persona that is inflicted on us, as a community, causes new laws to go into effect that then makes it more illegal for us to do what we find interesting. Not saying that all of my exploits have been run in a legal sense, but it is less about what you do in my mind, and more about the destruction you cause, which is what most people think of when they think of hackers. That needs to change.

A little information on hackers...... Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak invented the Blue Box(Phone Hacking Technology, That gave free long distance), long before the first apple computer. This was how they funded the invention of the first Apple Computer. Wozniak also used to invent all sorts of electronic pranks, 1 for example would scramble analog signals, so he could make people get up and adjust the TV/Radio antenna as a joke. In the 90's another group of hackers on their mission to get Kevin Mittnick freed from prison hacked the McDonalds Drive through window to help get their message to the customers, and to mess with the employees. Fact is, some hackers are just bored pranksters, others enjoy the puzzle, while others are bent on destruction, and world domination. lol.   Unfortunatly, it is the small portion that is destructive that paints us all as criminals.

• Like 2

I understand it was a joke, but as a hacker, I personally take offense to jokes, that paint all hackers as destructive black hats. I have compromised many systems, networks, etc...... I never did it to deface, or destroy systems. I do it for the challenge, as security systems intrigue me. I could care less about that kiddie scripting destructive crap that is attributed to hackers as a whole community. Any real hacker would take offense to this, as it is this misunderstanding that paints all of us as destructive. It is some descriminatory crap as far as I am concerned, and the persona that is inflicted on us, as a community, causes new laws to go into effect that then makes it more illegal for us to do what we find interesting. Not saying that all of my exploits have been run in a legal sense, but it is less about what you do in my mind, and more about the destruction you cause, which is what most people think of when they think of hackers. That needs to change.

A little information on hackers...... Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak invented the Blue Box(Phone Hacking Technology, That gave free long distance), long before the first apple computer. This was how they funded the invention of the first Apple Computer. Wozniak also used to invent all sorts of electronic pranks, 1 for example would scramble analog signals, so he could make people get up and adjust the TV/Radio antenna as a joke. In the 90's another group of hackers on their mission to get Kevin Mittnick freed from prison hacked the McDonalds Drive through window to help get their message to the customers, and to mess with the employees. Fact is, some hackers are just bored pranksters, others enjoy the puzzle, while others are bent on destruction, and world domination. lol. Unfortunatly, it is the small portion that is destructive that paints us all as criminals.

I think it was more towards the joke on playing what the gov said.. not their actual thoughts of them doing it lol.. but i get ya mate

I have the original trainer template as well as AxR's Search Tool Beta (AxR360 64bit and 64bit debug). Trainer tutorial videos 1-5 with readme's, XYZ engine and Aurora trainer dat tool. Not sure if it would be OK to post up any of that stuff though without permission. After all, they might be coming back... don't know.

edit: Screenshot of files ;)

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-16%20at%205.58.0

I´m by xyzmods, too. Only a user, but i had never seen the tool before and the tut videos. where can i download them ?! Sorry 4 my bad englisch, I´m german. Greetz

I have the original trainer template as well as AxR's Search Tool Beta (AxR360 64bit and 64bit debug). Trainer tutorial videos 1-5 with readme's, XYZ engine and Aurora trainer dat tool. Not sure if it would be OK to post up any of that stuff though without permission. After all, they might be coming back... don't know.

I´m by xyzmods, too. Only a user, but i had never seen the tool before and the tut videos. where can i download them ?! Sorry 4 my bad englisch, I´m german. Greetz

Im gonna assume you accidently put your words in with the quote.. but i can also upload AxR's tool if he gives me permission, but i know the videos can be lol.. but.. that being said.. people here will offer no help on the matter.. as well as I'll need permission from RMS to create a thread of such nature, as it might bring a flood of people asking questions about it, and they wont offer support for it lol

The thread where I posted the tutorial is located here. I don't believe I ever uploaded AxR's Search tool. If felida can get permission to upload it then he would be the best bet to get the tool from at this point (since he stays in contact with XYZ people)... I haven't been on XYZ site in ages. 

Im gonna assume you accidently put your words in with the quote.. but i can also upload AxR's tool if he gives me permission, but i know the videos can be lol.. but.. that being said.. people here will offer no help on the matter.. as well as I'll need permission from RMS to create a thread of such nature, as it might bring a flood of people asking questions about it, and they wont offer support for it lol

You are free to upload whatever you want that isn't copyright protected (or you have permission to do so) and of course within legal bounds, just make sure it's clearly stated that we do not offer support for it, unless you, AxR or others wish to handle that...

Sent from my SM-G903F