RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Efficy

Cant find any host please help me!!

I i have everything new, like (FSD, Dashlaunch 3.05, pingpatch on, devlink off, game BL2 has 23.0-1 version TU), but i cant find host, i joined to the room where is abous 30players and there is empty, my friend tell me, that in this room is 5 host, but i dont see any, sometimes if i look for a long time i found one, what is the problem guys?

my setup:

xbox - laptop, bridged

laptop - phone tethering, becouse i'm in uk and dont have any chance to order broadband internet.

Off course ports fails, but i was played XBSlink very good, no lan.

Do I can do something to play? becouse I know one guy who's playing like me, through phone internet

Sorry for my english, i hope you understand.

Please help

<p>Hey, I use LiNK over WiFi to my Phone Hotspot (tether), and I have the same issue as well. However, I just deal with it, I know you don't want to hear that, but I haven't found anything to make it better. However, recently I have tweaked my 4G settings in my phone, so that I stay connected longer, I have also tried to find spots in my apartment where I get a better 4G (data) signal and it may just be coincidence, but it seems like the better my data signal is, the better odds are that i find a game to join. (even so, sometimes I sit there for 5+ minutes before I can find a game to join.)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The other thing that I noticed that might help us find a solution was that, I find that I am seeing the same hosts when I play, so I don't believe that it is just random whether you find a host or not, I believe that it may have something to do with the hosts as well, whether or not you can connect to them or not.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I'm glad you posted this too because, I have been wondering about the version number in the top right corner of the screen. mine is 25.0.-1, you mentioned yours was 23.0.-1. I don't know if mine or yours is more updated, but I'm kind of feeling that that may have something to do with our troubles. Maybe not. At any rate, I don't know how to change it.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Anyway, good luck and make sure you post if you figure anything out. I'll do the same for you.</p>