RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rebelian23

Kinect Support

I think as long as you have the proper Avatar update but I've not plugged my Kinect in since I got my JTAG so don't quote me on it lol :baby:  

Is there kinect support for Aurora? something like what FSD had would be great

Games that support Kinect will do so no matter if they were launched with FSD, Aurora or XEXMenu... if they don't, it's likely due to some setting or something on your end...

sorry guys i should have cleared that up a little more. all the games work great.... i mean when on the dashboard with voice comands and hand gestures to control the dash.....FSD gave you options like directions, restart, shut down, etc.. sorry really should have been clearer about that

sorry guys i should have cleared that up a little more. all the games work great.... i mean when on the dashboard with voice comands and hand gestures to control the dash.....FSD gave you options like directions, restart, shut down, etc.. sorry really should have been clearer about that

Sadly, we're not likely to implement that in Aurora

I do not think it is useful to have kinect controls in Aurora. There is no need, even in FSD I never used the kinect controls. For what purpose were you thinking about using? For parties, so people can just swing their arms to choose a game? (Is that all?)