RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rebelian23

Black Ops 1 DLC Issues

Hi all

i have had Black Ops for ages and long before i got my Jtag. I have all the DLC's for the game from Xbox Live which i got before to mod. I have the first 3 working but i know the Moon map and the waw map are not working at all. all the DLC's are unlocked and are visible if I check them in aurora and in the default dash. Also I have check contpatch is enabled in Dashlaunch. I have also tried deleting all the content for the game and then reinstalling it and nothing has worked....any ideas would be great help.

i had the same problem with purchased dlc. I think the license expired, bullshit eh... it wierd cuz my world at war wouldnt work, but 1 black ops 1 worked. either way use this tutorial, fix ALL of your dlc, even the working ones, it doesnt take long and it will save you in the future.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6356-how-to-install-dlccompatabilty-packs-for-call-of-duty-games-automated/

I followed it step by step including the important info but still wont work, ascension, call of the dead and shangri-la are working great but not the others