RealModScene
bobo

Please help!!

Suddenly my system link on any game doesn't work i join a room then when i join any game it write connection interrupted i don't know why

When i test plugin it wrote on all section i try to to download aruora and download the game again and change the xbox unity account the same problem what should i do???

you could check your settings. easy to accidentely or stupidly change something. last week i turned ping patch off, so obviously i had a similiar issue to you. exact symptoms actually. you can open dashlaucnh and check all yuour settings there, esp network.

easy way to check pingpatch, is in the link menu (xboxbutton-link)there are 4 options i believe. one is devlink, pingpatch and contpatch. make sure pingpatch is set to on, which is required.

if that doesnt work, right down all the settings+answers and post here. ill double check with my settings.

one other thing, i think you might need F3 plugin enabled (if you disabled it)...

i could be wrong on that one.

inside aurora settings (press start at dashboard) go to the plugins tab.

it says freestyle plugin, make sure that is enabled (required for now)

also on the same screen, make sure the check box for LINK is white aka checked.

then press verify, what happens?

personally, the last 2 "verify" failed for me. i just double checked and i can play on link still, im in black ops 3 match right now in room 1.

how do i fix my data/broadcast ports, do i need or want to?

how do i fix my data/broadcast ports, do i need or want to?

You don't need to if you just want to play... if you want to host you need to open the ports in your router, look up "portforward"

You don't need to if you just want to play... if you want to host you need to open the ports in your router, look up "portforward"

ok ive done forwarding before, its probably just clogged right now due to my pc using bittorrent. ill check it again later. by hosting do you mean a hosted lobby, or a hosted room.

Guys please help all of this things is right may be the router setting is the problem ? And if it the problem what should i do

Iam from egypt may the country is the problem help guys ian trying to join server for about 2 hours i cant play

ok ive done forwarding before, its probably just clogged right now due to my pc using bittorrent. ill check it again later. by hosting do you mean a hosted lobby, or a hosted room.

Lobby/Game

Guys please help all of this things is right may be the router setting is the problem ? And if it the problem what should i do

Iam from egypt may the country is the problem help guys ian trying to join server for about 2 hours i cant play

How do you know everything is right? are you an expert? post your launch.ini here to begin with so someone with actual knowledge can take a look and see if there's a possible problem there...

Also, have you tried rebooting your router/modem? this solves ALOT of problems, even if your connection is working in general, a reboot might help...

I didn't understand what do u meen by post ur launch.ini

I check the dashlaunch setting and it like the videos on the you tube

When i join the game it write connection interrupted and the other player are moving and play

There something weird happened i was try to join in bo3 and i join a republic room but the same problem and when i returned back to bo2 i saw that the game still in the republic game that i join it before i went to bo3

I restart the router So many times but nothing happen i download aruora again and

The same then i download freestyle and adjust the setting and all pass but still the problem happen

If u have facebook i will record a video and show u the settings and what is happing when i join a game

And thanks for ur continuos helping

And sorry for bad english

I didn't understand what do u meen by post ur launch.ini

I check the dashlaunch setting and it like the videos on the you tube

When i join the game it write connection interrupted and the other player are moving and play

There something weird happened i was try to join in bo3 and i join a republic room but the same problem and when i returned back to bo2 i saw that the game still in the republic game that i join it before i went to bo3

I restart the router So many times but nothing happen i download aruora again and

The same then i download freestyle and adjust the setting and all pass but still the problem happen

If u have facebook i will record a video and show u the settings and what is happing when i join a game

And thanks for ur continuos helping

And sorry for bad english

hey man, this sounds like its just your internet connection. if you get into a game and see other players, we cant help you. get faster intertnet if you can. or turn off your computer or whatever is using your bandwith while you play xbox.

sometimes its just impossible for "us" to connect to cetain people, but theres usually others "hosts" you can join and you should be able to find a match that is compatable. sometimes i cant join someone, because our internet doesnt match up, to put it bluntly. Theres no fix, 85% of the time i can join every match, 75% of the time its a good connection and no lag. sometimes i join a game and its really laggy and can barley move etc, then get connection interuppted and i get kicked out. sometimes i can join again sometimes I cant, ITS THE INTERNET CONNECTION that is causing problems, not the xbox.

a router reset will clear your router for a few, but if you have devices connected to internet, it could be slowing you down. for example, if i download on my computer/phone using wifi and play xbox at same time, 95% of the time the connection is going to be shit. if your not using bandwith, THEN your internet sucks, or you need to port forward. i wont go into details on any of this but its all easy stuff to find/do. you could also try clearing your cache on xbox hd but doubt that will help.

what does black ops 3 say? in network settings inside black ops 3, it should tell you, open/closed for NAT type.

"launchi.ini" is a text file that dashlaunch reads it's settings from, it should be stored on your internal hd, or a flash drive. im 99% sure you have no problem on the xbox.

also, the "wierd thing you seen" was just lag, thats all. if i switch from zombies to multiplayer, it will show the zombies lobby for a min until link switches rooms, then it will show the multiplayer lobby. same thing when you join a room, it takes a minute before lobbys will actually display. just keep refreshing the lobby (x button i think) until link switches rooms. it happens fast enough, but theres a delay

just keep refreshing the lobby (x button i think) until link switches rooms. it happens fast enough, but theres a delay

^ this is the kind of shit that causes LiNK to be as slow as it is, the more people that do this f*ing stupid shit the more the server has to deal with, and the slower it gets...

Quit being in such a rush and let it do it's thing, be patient and things will go sooo much faster for everyone...

What do u mean by bandwith?

Okay guys thanks for ur helping and the last question can i download Personalisation pack microtransactions and have the 100 custem loadout slots? And if i can give me the download link

What do u mean by bandwith?

Okay guys thanks for ur helping and the last question can i download Personalisation pack microtransactions and have the 100 custem loadout slots? And if i can give me the download link

Bandwidth is the maximum traffic your connection can do at any given time

You can download any DLC you want using another console and transfer it to your JTAG/RGH and unlock it using XM360 or similar... some DLC require special attention such as patching in the XUID or patching additional data