RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tonycrew

HDD Details

Ok I've installed Aurora and was wondering if there was an option to display HDD Space, if not is this coming in a future release as I don't want to have to keep loading different apps to view this info.

Also is there a way to view this from PC..?

I don't think there's a built in way like FSD had where it displayed it on the main screen, but with only 2 button presses, "Back" then "A" to select the file manager, it will display all that info...

hdd.jpg?raw=1

You can view it over FTP too, but you probably have to specifically tell your FTP app to calculate it.

From what I hear, it sounds like 0.6b will have the ability to display it with its utility scripts.

• Like 5

I don't think there's a built in way like FSD had where it displayed it on the main screen, but with only 2 button presses, "Back" then "A" to select the file manager, it will display all that info...

hdd.jpg?raw=1

You can view it over FTP too, but you probably have to specifically tell your FTP app to calculate it.

From what I hear, it sounds like 0.6b will have the ability to display it with its utility scripts.

skin name pls lol XD