RealModScene
zingierclock

New USB, I need to download all the covers again ??

I bought a new memory for my Xbox.

I need to download all the covers,icons,videos, blabla again ??

What do you mean exactly? if you move your games to a new device, the ID will change, you can however change the database to fix that if you want, but it's a manual process... or... you can download all stuff again

What do you mean exactly? if you move your games to a new device, the ID will change, you can however change the database to fix that if you want, but it's a manual process... or... you can download all stuff again

where I can change it manually ?

where I can change it manually ?

It's stored in the database(s)

Do I need a special program ?

Any software capable of reading/writing a SQLite3 database would work

I'd been reading that you can push from the server and was expecting it all to download after I'd logged in to the site, how ever they all downloaded any way when I was scanning media so happy days and thanks. think they come from the unity servers don't they? :)

I'd been reading that you can push from the server and was expecting it all to download after I'd logged in to the site, how ever they all downloaded any way when I was scanning media so happy days and thanks. think they come from the unity servers don't they? :)

They're all downloaded from xboxunity.net yes, however you can choose which cover(s) to use using the push function on the site to tell Aurora to download those specific covers...

Any software capable of reading/writing a SQLite3 database would work

OK thanks, Sorry for answer late, I was in exams,another question, Is xyzmods still available ? I can't enter

OK thanks, Sorry for answer late, I was in exams,another question, Is xyzmods still available ? I can't enter

It's been down for a while now... i don't know why it's down, or if/when it'll be back up again