RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chrisxr

New Custom Fields (e.g. Number of Players)

Hi.

I was just wondering if there is a way to add my own custom fields to the data stored within the Aurora database? If this is possible, is there a way to either display or filter based on these custom fields?

I don't mind rolling my sleeves up and getting into the SQLite side of things (as I have already done this to merge my neat titles from an XLS with the titles downloaded from the internet) and I can see that columns could be added here...

...but if I did this, will they even be usable in Aurora (I've not really looked into Aurora's scripting side of things yet).

~ Chris.

There is already several fields you can use which holds lot's of information about each title, it is technically possible to do a SQL query from a filter in LUA, i wouldn't recommend it tho...

There's a field which in LUA is named "CapabilitiesOffline" which holds information about offline capabilities such as player count... there's a similar one for "Online" information (multiplayer "online" for instance) This information is filled in from Xbox.com where possible

Thanks,

I'll have a look at the scripting side of things.

If I were to add a brand new field to the content.db contentitems table, is that accessible within Aurora using scripts?

~ Chris.

Thanks,

I'll have a look at the scripting side of things.

If I were to add a brand new field to the content.db contentitems table, is that accessible within Aurora using scripts?

~ Chris.

both yes and no, if memory serves me right, filters do have SQL access, but i'm not 100% sure, even so it may not work with 0.6b+ due to the fact that we've been looking over security with scripts with the utility scripts it becomes even easier for people to create and share malicious scripts

both yes and no, if memory serves me right, filters do have SQL access, but i'm not 100% sure, even so it may not work with 0.6b+ due to the fact that we've been looking over security with scripts with the utility scripts it becomes even easier for people to create and share malicious scripts

YES please try to keep our network safe as possible, dont need to say it but still, thanks for looking out. alot of people will install anything on xbox