RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chriss179

2 bugs

I wanted to share 2 bugs with the devs.

1. Title updates don't work. Cod2BO tu4 for example is selected it will not load, then load, not load then load not load then load. Meaning if you just had a good game, next time you will have to start bo2 twice. first time tu not loaded, second time loaded.

If not everyone experiences this constantly then i always get to be lucky..

2. LiNK has a problem in some scenarios in that you have to change the port every time or you cannot join games... Same as above... You change port and play. Then it won't work. YOu have to change the ports again and then you can play.

This is NOT a router problem. The router is perfectly configured. and switching back and forth between already configured forwarded ports works just as well as having it work via upnp.

Anyways... I've installed LiNK to about 7 xboxes in 5 homes and different routers and isp's. and only had this problem twice now.

once with internet connection sharing (should be easier to check) and the other with a fritzbox!. Both UPNP enabled routers which were perfectly configured. Both by UPNP as well as manual configuration/checking. Haven't checked yet if disabling UPNP in the router solves this problem. but in f3 UPNP was disabled.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Hope these little naggies get solved soon.

Jesus, Title updater is totally broken here. It used to work. Now I chose whatever update I want, but no mater what game launches with no updates.

I erased everything, went into M$ dash and cleaned cache, but when I go download Title update, it downloads way too fast, like if it had it in cache...

I also erased DataTitleUpdates folder, and still same problem, now updater is all broken.

Keep Cool

download tu4 through computer and copy it to the xbox and put it inside the game folder in subfolder named 000B0000 . not in cache folder . and it will work fine . this for COD 2 only

Jesus, Title updater is totally broken here. It used to work. Now I chose whatever update I want, but no mater what game launches with no updates.

I erased everything, went into M$ dash and cleaned cache, but when I go download Title update, it downloads way too fast, like if it had it in cache...

I also erased DataTitleUpdates folder, and still same problem, now updater is all broken.

Keep Cool

I don't know if you realize this at all, but the data that you download comes from somewhere. That somewhere happens to be jqe360.com. When you get problems like this in the future, be sure to check the different jqe360.com sites to make sure they are working first.

If they don't work, the xbox version won't work either.

best practices with TUs :)

set enable the contpatch in DL, and try to set again with latest TUs to games...

if doens't work, delete all TUs, and try to download again, and after it pin the latest...