RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Wessu Jae-hwa

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION: HOW TO PLAY DLC & TITLE UPDATE?

Yes, you would still need to unload the plugin. Aurora uses the FSD plugin... for now.

But yeah, bright side is you have all the latest updates on your 360 ;)

I assume you updated Dashlaunch to 3.16 also??

No, the last save is with no TU at all. completely clean. after that i installed the TU6 it gave me tht error. well im using Aurora now, so theres no need for me to unload fs3plugin.

6 Hours earlier you posted this: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5398-help-please-with-dragon-age-inquisition/page-2#entry54007 where you say you used TU5? loading the save with ANY TU will "upgrade" it

I would recommend once you've installed the TU, try running the game without Aurora/FSD (XEXMEnu for example) to see if it works then, obviously unload the FSD Plugin before you leave Aurora/FSD and copy the TU to where it should be prior to trying to boot the game, if it still don't work, check in NXE (the default Xbox 360 dashboard) if the TU shows up as corrupted, if it does... it'll never work until you fixed that... perhaps Horizon is messing it up for you?

6 Hours earlier you posted this: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5398-help-please-with-dragon-age-inquisition/page-2#entry54007 where you say you used TU5? loading the save with ANY TU will "upgrade" it

I would recommend once you've installed the TU, try running the game without Aurora/FSD (XEXMEnu for example) to see if it works then, obviously unload the FSD Plugin before you leave Aurora/FSD and copy the TU to where it should be prior to trying to boot the game, if it still don't work, check in NXE (the default Xbox 360 dashboard) if the TU shows up as corrupted, if it does... it'll never work until you fixed that... perhaps Horizon is messing it up for you?

im a bit dumb, i know where to unload fs3plugin, but where to unload on Aurora?

im a bit dumb, i know where to unload fs3plugin, but where to unload on Aurora?

Press start, then tab over to plugin. Select unload to make a temporary unload or untick the box to make sure it doesn't load through a reboot.

You can always check if its loaded in Aurora, by pressing the back button on the main screen, it will show the loaded modules on the left.

edit: I had another read of this thread, and noticed that post #3 you said you used Horizon to install it to your external HDD. If I'm not mistaken, Aurora doesn't look there yet, since it's a newer kernel feature that was released after Aurora 0.5b came out. You might want to try to move the TU and any other DLC to the internal. Since the MediaID doesn't match, it still might not find it, but it's something else to try.

• Like 1

Press start, then tab over to plugin. Select unload to make a temporary unload or untick the box to make sure it doesn't load through a reboot.

You can always check if its loaded in Aurora, by pressing the back button on the main screen, it will show the loaded modules on the left.

edit: I had another read of this thread, and noticed that post #2 you said you used Horizon to install it to your external HDD. If I'm not mistaken, Aurora doesn't look there yet, since it's a newer kernel feature that was released after Aurora 0.5b came out. You might want to try to move the TU and any other DLC to the internal. Since the MediaID doesn't match, it still might not find it, but it's something else to try.

But Aurora already detected my DLC and TU file. When i select the game on Aurora, and go to the title update tab, i have the TU i downloaded from computer *moved with horizon* all listed out. The same with DLC, its there. But il try to move the TU and DLC inside the internal drive

If Aurora already detected it, maybe you already installed it to the internal HDD. My understanding is that Aurora won't have the ability to read from Content/000... on the external until 0.6b is released, but the console will still look there since the path is supported by the kernel. Might want to check for 45410997 in both internal and external Content/000... locations. No need to have it duplicated taking up space. I just don't see how Aurora would list it if it's in a path that Aurora doesn't look in.

But if you do see the TU listed, does that mean you tried enabling it?

Okay idk if the DLC is working yet, cause u wont know until u go into a part of the game. The TU is listed out, BUT.. The game is messedup itself when i applied TU3, TU5. Only TU1 and TU6 works. *TU1 loaded save file*  *TU6 is the latest TU and it says i have played on the latest save file, and wanted me to update to the latest* i mean its already latest. 

All the other TU mess up my controls. For example, camera analog left go down, right go up. B button become RS, and X button become LT.

**Detecting TU is fixed, TU messes up controls is another problem, should i continue here how make a new post?**

Edited by Wessu Jae-hwa

But Aurora already detected my DLC and TU file. When i select the game on Aurora, and go to the title update tab, i have the TU i downloaded from computer *moved with horizon* all listed out. The same with DLC, its there. But il try to move the TU and DLC inside the internal drive

Oh, i realized that my DLC is always in my Internal.

Did you attempt to enable the TU since you can see it listed now? Pressing "A" should enable/disable it.

Okay idk if the DLC is working yet, cause u wont know until u go into a part of the game. The TU is listed out, BUT.. The game is messedup itself when i applied TU3, TU5. Only TU1 and TU6 works. *TU1 loaded save file*  *TU6 is the latest TU and it says i have played on the latest save file, and wanted me to update to the latest* i mean its already latest. 

All the other TU mess up my controls. For example, camera analog left go down, right go up. B button become RS, and X button become LT.

**Detecting TU is fixed, TU messes up controls is another problem, should i continue here how make a new post?**

You can keep this thread, it's kinda related ;)

Any solution to fix the save data problem??

and TU that messing up my controls problem.

tried every method o could find in forums. unload plugins, launch on NXE, launch on Aurora, Put it in cache, put it in internal. everything

Sorry, I've been through threads in 3 or 4 different languages and can't see a resolution jump out.

I mentioned before that maybe you should try to find a different version of the game (different MediaID). Not sure what else you can try.

On 12/5/2015 at 10:24 AM, Swizzy said:

I would recommend once you've installed the TU, try running the game without Aurora/FSD (XEXMEnu for example) to see if it works then

Ty, I don't know what happen ,but XEXMEnu fixed my TU6.