RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
fulltimehustler

WWE GAMES CHARACTERS

First off I've only played wwe 13 and 16 so far. Going to get the wcw one next.

Would there be anyway to take the characters, not created ones, and import them into 16 somehow. Like take Goldberg and add him to 2k16. Would be some serious mod stuff I bet.

If you like wrestling or playing the wwe2k games, then look into this. Im not sure if its availble yet, I dont think it is

http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com/ this link is directly for the modified game developers website

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/59371-wrestling-legends-game/?page=1 this link is at smack talks forum

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-17743.html this link is at wrestling legends forum

THIS GAME SHOULD BE REALLY AWESOME, I HAVE ALL MY SONGS COMPILED INTO ROCKBAND 3, AFTER THIS WRESTLING GAME, I JUST NEED A CALL OF DUTY GAME WITH EVERY MAP...wow

this is a quote from the smacktalk forums, where the official release thread is, they are also looking for help on finishing up the loose ends, etc so if interested go to the smacktalk forum for info, theres even a list of stuff to do. I read at one point the ETA is around the last official DLC for wwek216 aka march2016.

Here is the quote from BugsyBoy, A developer.

"Over the past 2+ years we have been modding 2k14 to completely convert it to what we are calling Wrestling Legends.

By the time it is completed it will contain a roster of over 200 WWF Golden Era, WCW, ECW and Attitude Era Legends (with movesets, music, titantrons, entrances and multiple attires) as well as 55 authentic Arenas from the various eras/productions , nameplates etc ....  Brand new menu and all championship belt as been fix with the original logos

All this will be released to the public when it has been completed.

We are nearing completion and we estimate it will be released right after the last 2k16 dlc.

This project is for JTAG/RGH modded Xbox 360s and will probably be converted for PS3.

This game is mostly build by me and Rooster but also by every great modders on this site.

We are basicaly taking every great mods that has been done since wwe13 all the way up to 2k16."

heres an update about the custom xbox game called wrestling legends, quoted from the developers blog. there are also tons of previews on the blog now.

hopefully the game gets released soon, its going to be so cool.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Update on status of the game
The game evolves on a daily basis making it impossible to judge when it will be finished but I can tell you that its very close.
The final roster has been decided on and a roster reveal video will be uploaded as soon as we get the final 10 renders done, hopefully in the next week or so but as Ive said, things constantly change and we just have to flow with it.

Just a little teaser piece of info, the final roster is 274 wrestlers not including CAWs, 100 of those have alt attires so you get an idea of how big this thing has become.

We thank you for your patience and appreciate your support, just know we want this finished as much as you do (we want our lives back) but we also want this game to be as perfect as it possibly can be and perfection takes time.