RealModScene
Jakub Horňák

No signal from xbox to TV

Hi I have serious problem. I've turned my console on but it shows me on tv that i have no signal. 5 hours earlier it worked normally. I haven't changed a thing. Console runs normally because I can hear it, the controller is connected and so i've tried to turn off the console  with my controller and it turned of normally. There is no problem with tv i tried to switch devices (i connected DVD player) connected to HDMI and they display normally. So i tried to reset the video settings by using Y and RT. Nothing happened. I am desperate can somebody help me? thanks a lot. Sorry for my bad english. 

Y and RT only works with wired controllers, if you used a Wireless that would be why it don't work, also if you have RGH you have to wait until it glitches before it'll work...

So there is no other hint? Should I try to reinstall RGH? Or I can just throw my xbox out? :D

You could reflash it without the settings (tell xeBuild not to include your mobile*.dat) if it's a settings problem, this would fix it as it would be reset to factory defaults...

Try a different type of cable (not HDMI) if that works, it might just be the HDMI port on your console that's broken, also try a different port on the TV aswell as a different TV and different HDMI cables (i think you said you did the later?)