RealModScene
Halim21

COD BLACK OPS 3 Starting the game problem.

COD won't start .. It just keeps showing mé an Error !!  '' Could not download required information from title storage. Please check your network connection and try again later '' Any idea guys ?!

post-61146-0-20260400-1448985741_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

you need to find the compatibility packs, that usuall come on the extra game disc, and copy them to the content dir. I cant point you to links, but if you google black ops 3 compatibility packs, you might find what you are looking for.

Side Note:

The tutorial section is for people posting tutorials, and as this is a game question, I moved it to the games topic.

• Like 1

The tutorial section is for people posting tutorials, and as this is a game question, I moved it to the games topic.

I'm fed up with people whom don't search before asking, and ask in the tutorial section, so i usually just delete the thread... if they can't be bothered doing a quick search or read what the page actually say, they don't deserve the help :)

RMS Masters .. Thanks for everything and truly sorry 4 everything :)^_^ .

LibXenon Dev .. I did really googled it and searched that problem but couldn't find any answer or any solution , that's why I came here looking 4 answers :) I'm sorry if i did anything wrong .

RMS Masters .. Thanks for everything and truly sorry 4 everything :)^_^ .

LibXenon Dev .. I did really googled it and searched that problem but couldn't find any answer or any solution , that's why I came here looking 4 answers :) I'm sorry if i did anything wrong .

His name is gavin_darkglider, mine is Swizzy...

You didn't search the forums before posting... there are a ton of Bo3 threads already, if you looked at any of them you would see what's required...

LibXenon Dev .. To bé honest , the moment BO3 download finished and that problem showed up , I searched on youtube , blogs and many many websites and RealModScene was one of'em and the most needed .. and the answer why I did that , is just not to waste time waiting 4 answers :) Sorry again 4 anything and please don't blame mé if I did anything wrong ^^ .

LibXenon Dev .. To bé honest , the moment BO3 download finished and that problem showed up , I searched on youtube , blogs and many many websites and RealModScene was one of'em and the most needed .. and the answer why I did that , is just not to waste time waiting 4 answers :) Sorry again 4 anything and please don't blame mé if I did anything wrong ^^ .

You didn't find any of these threads?:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6197-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-problem/

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6289-black-ops-iii-error-message-with-new-title-update-3-applied/

You must not be very good at searching ;)

Also, again... my name is NOT LibXenon Dev, it's Swizzy... do you even read what i'm saying?

I didn't search for so long , guess ma bad after all   :) Anyways , truly Sorry for wasting ur time and many Tnx 4 everything u're doing for mé and for every single person Senpai Swizzy :) , I do really appreciate your help and ur efforts on behalf of everyone . Wish ya the whole universe luck  ;) .

The site search button doesn't work too great. I haven't used it much. There's lots of info and I know it must suck for you swizz and other ppl but hey we appreciate it. There's lots of dif threads etc. Should I copy my quick tutorial I used the other day and make an official thread for cod games? Be a few hrs til I'm home to copy and paste etc on pc

• Like 1

The site search button doesn't work too great. I haven't used it much. There's lots of info and I know it must suck for you swizz and other ppl but hey we appreciate it. There's lots of dif threads etc. Should I copy my quick tutorial I used the other day and make an official thread for cod games? Be a few hrs til I'm home to copy and paste etc on pc

If the search function don't work that well, you thread will be lost among all the others...

But honestly, it DOES work, i use it all the time... you just need to use actual keywords such as "COD" and not just search for that, search for misspelled ones aswell, or just have a quick look in the appropriate section, for instance all of the above COD BO3 threads are on the first or second page of "Games" under Xbox... how hard can that REALLY be to find? you don't even need a search engine for that...

Right. When I look at games I see tons of COD stuff. I actually gave up on the game until I installed aurora and seen the rasheed to join forums. That game is a pain until I found the right way to do it.

• Like 1

I read through this forum for almost a year before I even posted once. The search function is great, gave me all the answers I needed.

Another good tip is when Googling, append site:realmodscene.com to the end of your search and it will filter results to just this site.

• Like 2

I read through this forum for almost a year before I even posted once. The search function is great, gave me all the answers I needed.

Another good tip is when Googling, append site:realmodscene.com to the end of your search and it will filter results to just this site.

Good advice. I've done that before on other forums. Another tip is when making a thread, include the keywords/tags, makes it easier to find a thread or get seen etc

• Like 3

Hey fellas :) Just wanted to say .. Finaly , I'm done with BO3 :D Just downloaded the compatibility pack 1 , latest title update and copy'em into my jtag , disabled Fakelive , started the game and yeah :D I'm enjoying playing ;) Tnk u all 4 everything :) .

I think everything is the same for jtag but yeah after you do it successfully it's actually really fast process. I had to do the rest of the cd games too cuz none of these contents worked. And. Most were paid for from xboxlive too. But they work now all that matters!

• Like 1

I think everything is the same for jtag but yeah after you do it successfully it's actually really fast process. I had to do the rest of the cd games too cuz none of these contents worked. And. Most were paid for from xboxlive too. But they work now all that matters!

The only difference between JTAG and RGH is the way it was hacked, meaning the hardware required to hack it and the patches used in the process

After all , tnks to all of u  '' Avin_darkglider , Swizzy and fulltimehustler '' Good luck ^_- .

• Like 1

Why is everyone so rude on this website damn give a noob a break

when people don't bother searching before asking the same question that's already been answered numerous times, it's kinda hard not to be somewhat rude/annoyed

I install black ops 3 and the game starts.but when i try to start multiplayer (offline) the game return me to the starting page and showing tgis message

"error linking script /script/mp/destructible.gsc"

what should i do now?

please help...

I install black ops 3 and the game starts.but when i try to start multiplayer (offline) the game return me to the starting page and showing tgis message

"error linking script /script/mp/destructible.gsc"

what should i do now?

please help...

The file appears to be corrupt, try replacing it with a fresh copy, and/or disable any trainer you're trying to use...

Sent from my SM-G903F