RealModScene
lovac1

Any news about Xbox One jtag/rgh?

Not right now, it'll be all over the internet as soon as it comes, and you can be sure that we'll have it posted here, and it'll be front page news (if it turns out to be true and not someone trying to get his/her 5 minutes of fame by posting fake information)

Not right now, it'll be all over the internet as soon as it comes, and you can be sure that we'll have it posted here, and it'll be front page news (if it turns out to be true and not someone trying to get his/her 5 minutes of fame by posting fake information)

Thank You, can you please tell me when will approximately come to "live" because it was 2 years that Xone I released and still there is no "root" for that console?

Thank You, can you please tell me when will approximately come to "live" because it was 2 years that Xone I released and still there is no "root" for that console?

Sorry, my magic crystal ball is out for repairs atm, come back next year and i might have it repaired so i can give you a answer...

That's about the best answer you'll get at this time, NOBODY knows when it'll go public, it's not like it's a 360 with a faster processor... it has ALOT of new security measures to prevent hacks...

As far as I know from team xecuter, they did dump the NAND and they have dumped a 40GB game

Check this forum thread for more information

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forums/247-Xbox-One-Scene-News

Yeah, we've dumped the NAND and we've dumped games... this was done ages ago...

I was one of the first to dump games (C4Eva did it before i did tho, but i wrote a quick tutorial as to how to do it... very easy...) however... none of the games work, probably because we can't dump the security sectors which they've no doubt got on the discs to protect them (much like they did on Xbox 360)

The NAND probably holds a hidden partition which isn't dumped yet afaik...

Yeah, we've dumped the NAND and we've dumped games... this was done ages ago...

I was one of the first to dump games (C4Eva did it before i did tho, but i wrote a quick tutorial as to how to do it... very easy...) however... none of the games work, probably because we can't dump the security sectors which they've no doubt got on the discs to protect them (much like they did on Xbox 360)

The NAND probably holds a hidden partition which isn't dumped yet afaik...

I'm whit you guys, just please"root" it,I believe you can do this!!

I'm whit you guys, just please"root" it,I believe you can do this!!

Ok, do this...

1. Go to your local hardware store, pick up the biggest & heaviest sledgehammer they've got...

2. Start by hitting your Xbox One with it on the fan, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

3. Move slowly towards the left, where the BD drive is...

4. Call Microsoft and ask them for a hacked replacement

You'll have about as much luck getting either to work as getting someone to give you a JTAG/RGH hack any time soon, it took MANY years for JTAG to be possible on Xbox 360, even so, it took MANY MANY MANY years before it was even useful/feasible to install...

I can almost guarantee you it won't be a software hack for Xbox One, it'll most likely require hardware to get it booting a custom kernel... Microsoft WILL ban you within a few days of hacking the console if you go online aswell (which you most likely want to do)

Ok, do this...

1. Go to your local hardware store, pick up the biggest & heaviest sledgehammer they've got...

2. Start by hitting your Xbox One with it on the fan, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

3. Move slowly towards the left, where the BD drive is...

4. Call Microsoft and ask them for a hacked replacement

You'll have about as much luck getting either to work as getting someone to give you a JTAG/RGH hack any time soon, it took MANY years for JTAG to be possible on Xbox 360, even so, it took MANY MANY MANY years before it was even useful/feasible to install...

I can almost guarantee you it won't be a software hack for Xbox One, it'll most likely require hardware to get it booting a custom kernel... Microsoft WILL ban you within a few days of hacking the console if you go online aswell (which you most likely want to do)

And by the time it's feasible, the next M$ console will already be out. It totally blew me away that they're planning on releasing them two years from now. what a shitty lifespan for "Next-Gen" technology.....

Well... two years before the prototypes are finished....... Still though.....

• Like 1