RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
marka3

Screenshots

Good evening people. I'm kinda new to these forums and it's hard for me to find specific topics, so i'm just creating a new one where i would like to ask: Why i do not get screen shots/trailers and familiar information about games. (i'm logged to unity and so on, i get game covers).. (sorry for mistakes, English isn't my national language)

They're grabbed from xbox.com, does your game still exist on xbox.com? if so; there are 2 possible reasons for it not grabbing it; the most common is "livestrong=true", disable this and it'll work... the other reason is; there are no screenshots/trailers for that game, which is very very very rare (most games have screenshots, but not all have trailers)

Hmmmm maybe you know why when i change livestrong from true to false, and after restarting xbox it's automatically going back to true...

Hmmmm maybe you know why when i change livestrong from true to false, and after restarting xbox it's automatically going back to true...

Because, changing it is temporary... you need to save it...