RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
iShaxy

How i can extarcting gta san andreas files [XBOX360JTAG]

Hi Guys Wssp :) !!

How i can extarcting gta san andreas files on my usb bcz I can not find "default.xex" what i will do ? can u help me guys ♥

What exactly is the file structure you have for the game. Lots of tutorials out there.

edit: removed tutorial that didn't really help.

i can't understand :(

I don't know how else to ask the question. Do you have a folder filled with files? Do you just have one big file, if so what is the extension, .iso, .img, etc.

edit: That tutorial probably wasn't very helpful. This one might be better, http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1911-gta-v-2-disc-problem/?p=18027 but still can't help with your extraction till I know what you're extracting from.

• Like 1

Also keep in mind there are 2 versions of GTA San Andreas, there's the Xbox 360 version and there's the Xbox version, i believe the Xbox 360 version is only available as a XBLA/GOD, don't take my word for it tho, i'll probably be proven wrong about that one as i don't really keep track of every game that gets released xD

Also keep in mind there are 2 versions of GTA San Andreas, there's the Xbox 360 version and there's the Xbox version, i believe the Xbox 360 version is only available as a XBLA/GOD, don't take my word for it tho, i'll probably be proven wrong about that one as i don't really keep track of every game that gets released xD

Good point. Thanks for mentioning that Swizzy. If it's not 360 it would be a default.xbe

I don't have any of the GTA games myself, so someone could probably answer this guys question much quicker than me. But just trying to help, lolz.

• Like 1