RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
x ANGELIS x

can't launch purchase games

okay here's the thing I have recently done a JTAG. and before that I have purchased from the online game store many games I have maneuvered them around so that I can see In Xbox 360 games  in freestyle dash.
 but freestyle DASH  will not launch them. can anybody tell me how or if ther is an application that I need to run to unlock them or something

So I can see the purchase games. and I have games that I have on disc that I can rip to freestyle dash and I can play them. or I can rip the game with my computer and put them on via FTP and I can play those. but I cannot play the game that are originally downloaded from Xbox Live marketplace why is that can anybody help me

I created an application some time ago for someone that worked on some titles, essentially i patched a few bytes in the GOD header and that was it...

You can use GOD2ISO followed by ISO2GOD to do the fix the issue (i would suspect anyways, haven't really tried it as i don't use any of my GOD games on my other 360's)

Okay so I used the GOD2ISO followed by ISO2GOD  and when I was in ISO2GOD I got this message

Failed to read details from default.xex.

So now that makes sense I figured that I' ran across one that wasn't the actual game so I tried a couple more.i keep getting the same message make sense why they wouldn't lunch now. my question now. is where is that little file and exactly why its not in there?  Is there a way that I can write one myself make an xex file ?

Can you send me your GOD headers in a PM? if i find the time, i could MAYBE figure out a way to get them working without rebuilding everything

(the GOD header is the small file with the same name as the ".data" folder for each of the games)

First off let me say I appreciate the help you are giving me. and second I would love to upload that file and I did find one or two of them to send you. but i cannot figure out how to attach file content to a private message i hav don searches through the forms and can't figure it out. is there another way  email or something  you can PM me an email or some other way to link you.

First off let me say I appreciate the help you are giving me. and second I would love to upload that file and I did find one or two of them to send you. but i cannot figure out how to attach file content to a private message i hav don searches through the forms and can't figure it out. is there another way  email or something  you can PM me an email or some other way to link you.

put them all in a .rar file, then upload to a filesharing site such as sendspace